Mitch Vs Justin next week

shoez90

Liked Posts:
It will never stop amazing me how butthurt people get long after the fact about players who didn't work out. I'm shocked you're the only one frothing at the mouth because his name was mentioned.

It should be interesting. Trubisky as a vet backup vs a rookie backup. We barely got to see Trubisky in preseasons when he was here.
it still amazes me that some people will accept mediocrity and no results masked by dreams of what ifs. Instead of fight for something palatable and worth their time.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
He did make the playoffs half his time on the Bears. Can't say that about any other QBs in the few decades. I hope Fields improves on that.
Isn't Allen an anti-Vaxer? If so, Mitch might see more starting time than most of us think. You never know.
I read stats too besides his field play. All but I think two of his wins came against below .500 teams in his entire time here so I can safely think what I want about him as can you.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I’m not very superstitious but FUCK…

Can we not put those names together?

My bad…. It’s cool… I just had a flashback of the other 20 or so QBs the Bears have started since Favre/Rodgers.

I’m really hoping JF’s the guy…

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you would get up the reading comprehension of a kindergartener maybe you would start making some sense. And people wonder why I usually take no time for you morons and just put you on ignore now.
For this topic that would be a Cutlersexual you idiot, the mere mention of a former player's name sending people into a rage. Trubbles hasn't had that much time, but as Shoez shows, here we go again. Can't even mention his name when the situation could prove just how bad he is/was and how much better we are with Fields.

And yet when it comes to the countless never were expected to be anything QB flops over the decades you closet packers fans have no problem with them being talked about. Why is that?
Oh yeah, because you're packers fans trolling a Bears forum and any attempts made by the Bears to get a QB are naturally met with your resistance and obvious suck at the position is welcomed by you.
My guess is they wanted an autograph and where shunned. Living in the past is the only thing they have going for them. Everyone else had moved on long ago but these knuckle dragging mouth breathing window lickers have to keep harping on the past. It’s very comical.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Mitch is a good guy. It’s a shame Pace decided on him when he was so close with his evaluation of Mahomes. It did not work out here. I hope he has success going forward just not against the Bears.

I‘m still amazed the Bears were able to engineer a trade for Fields. If you told me prior to the draft Fields would be a Bear without completely mortgaging the future, I would have suggested smoking crack might not be the best lifestyle choice.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
it still amazes me that some people will accept mediocrity and no results masked by dreams of what ifs. Instead of fight for something palatable and worth their time.

You do realize you are not employed by the Bears front office, right?
Did people bitching about Cutler keep him from getting too big of a too long contract?
Did people bitching about Trubbles make him get cut before his rookie contract was up?

It's not about accepting mediocrity, it's about accepting the things you can't change. The only way you can fight it is to not watch or follow the Bears. Let them become the Lions or some other team with an empty stadium. That is the only thing any team will ever hear from fans.
Fields is here. Just like with Trubisky I hope he works out until he's not here. That is all I can do.

I still think a lot of Mitch hangs on Nagy, so it will be interesting. It's obvious Fields is better. So let's see if Nagy can get a better QB to look better than a QB he couldn't manage to get enough out of. Even if it is just preseason it will have some answers to those naggy questions.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
You do realize you are not employed by the Bears front office, right?
Did people bitching about Cutler keep him from getting too big of a too long contract?
Did people bitching about Trubbles make him get cut before his rookie contract was up?

It's not about accepting mediocrity, it's about accepting the things you can't change. The only way you can fight it is to not watch or follow the Bears. Let them become the Lions or some other team with an empty stadium. That is the only thing any team will ever hear from fans.
Fields is here. Just like with Trubisky I hope he works out until he's not here. That is all I can do.

I still think a lot of Mitch hangs on Nagy, so it will be interesting. It's obvious Fields is better. So let's see if Nagy can get a better QB to look better than a QB he couldn't manage to get enough out of. Even if it is just preseason it will have some answers to those naggy questions.
My point is we have the power of the purse and until we use it we will continue to get subpar results. GB is invested in their team and that pains me to even say that shit but because of that they get results. I don't do company man thinking because someone puts on the blue and orange, I can and will voice my opinion. That kind of thinking is why we have had a revolving door of QBs for decades. Either we have one of the stupidest scouts or we don't care about on field results. You DO NOT roll the dice for your offensive or defensive leader. Whoever put MT above Watson or Mahomes is a idiot. Nothing about that one year mid level college QB screamed second pick. You gamble on a late round TE or DB not the guy controlling the helmet with the mic in it. Decades of these decisions have made us like this, either washed up QBs looking to stay in the game or looooong shots for whatever fucking reason. I have hope for JF and think it's way past due to finally figure out this is a pass happy QB protecting league so I do dream. I just don't blindly follow and keep mouth shut.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's balls will be wobblier

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Bust

Liked Posts:
That was the first thing I mentioned when the pre-season schedules came out. Both quarterbacks will be #2 on the depth chart going into that game, which means they'll both be playing around the same time. Even though it's pre-season, that's going to be fun as hell to watch. I can't wait!

By opening week Jake Fromm will leap frog Mitch in the depth chart .

You heard it here first!

Monster

Liked Posts:
By opening week Jake Fromm will leap frog Mitch in the depth chart .

You heard it here first!

My son is a huge Bulldog fan and said the same thing yesterday.
So I heard it here second…?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Hopefully I got my "DVR" working or at least remember what it takes to make it work when it's not working assuming Microsoft makes it not work again before next week.
After what little I saw I bet it comes down to Nagy. You be you, but stop running.