mitchell 2017

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Just finished watching a ton of videos talking about this Bears pick. If you guys want to cry watch Steven A. plus others just listening to want they had to say. Heck even Bayless had it right. Even sadder after watching that Bears end of the year conference. And why Pace still has a job, who knows. Like this video with Wilbon.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Just finished watching a ton of videos talking about this Bears pick. If you guys want to cry watch Steven A. plus others just listening to want they had to say. Heck even Bayless had it right. Even sadder after watching that Bears end of the year conference. And why Pace still has a job, who knows. Like this video with Wilbon.

Oh good find. Never saw this one. hah

Liked Posts:
The stupidest decision in a franchise history filled with stupid decisions.

Pace literally danced around two future HOF QBs, one of whom just won a national title, to trade up for some hick cracker that couldn't start ahead of an XFL QB and only played college as a starter for one year.

And the selling point is that the pollack drove a Camry.

Pace also had a chance to draft Lamar Jackson but instead decided to take a LB with mental problems.

Before anybody says w3lL #0w W@s pACe SuPP0s3D 2 kN0w?

He's a GM making millions of dollars a year. He's supposed to at least know that DeShaun Watson had a higher ceiling than Mitch. Or at least that maybe Lamar Jackson who made the NCAA his bitch for three years would be better.

Mr. Draft A QB Every Year didn't know shit and he set the franchise back a decade because of it.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Pace literally danced around two future HOF QBs, one of whom just won a national title, to trade up for some hick cracker that couldn't start ahead of an XFL QB and only played college as a starter for one year.

Pace also had a chance to draft Lamar Jackson but instead decided to take a LB with mental problems.

He's a GM making millions of dollars a year. He's supposed to at least know that DeShaun Watson had a higher ceiling than Mitch. Or at least that maybe Lamar Jackson who made the NCAA his bitch for three years would be better.

Mr. Draft A QB Every Year didn't know shit and he set the franchise back a decade because of it.
Two words

Nicolaus Copernicus...............

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Two words.........

Marie Curie

Liked Posts:
Saddest part of that clip is when Wilbon talks about having no faith in the team and then they talk about how Jordan Howard is at least really good.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Yeah Pace Failed....his biggest failure is that he stopped trying after Mitch started.

He did not compound it by taking the 5th year option, and it appears they have no interest in bringing Mitch back, So I would suggest that we all follow suit and move on......

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah Pace Failed....his biggest failure is that he stopped trying after Mitch started.

He did not compound it by taking the 5th year option, and it appears they have no interest in bringing Mitch back, So I would suggest that we all follow suit and move on......
This and not drafting any QBs before 2017 either.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Didn't Wilbon know "Trubisky was the highest rated QB according to almost everyone that works on the draft""?!?!? I guess pre-hindsight is 20/20 or something.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's all re-live this bullshit all the time like normal, healthy people.
There's these things in school called books. And one of the book is called History. You know where you can go back and see what happened. A draft on a scale of 100 is probably a one at most. But still was interesting to see what was said....that's all. Mel Kiper had the 49 ers picking him at #2 until Pace came calling. Everyone else thought it was dumb. Including a bunch of us fans. Thus having not fire Pace now shows just how much knowledge these owners have. Zero

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
66.6 chance to land a stud QB and we get Mitch fucking Trubisky. How long before we get that chance again

:cry:
I agree. You'd think even by making a mistake Pace could luck into getting one. When some people say well giving away a couple of thirds and a fourth was no big deal. Don't know this for sure but you get more starters in the middle rounds then number ones. What percent of first rounders went bust? Can you say Ryan Leaf, Keven White , Floyd, Mitch. JaMacus Russell, Tony Mandarich, Tim Couch , Ware etc. So I know it happens, but never talking to Mitch before the draft, one season as a starter and not very good should have given the Bears owners some red flags. Hey I'm almost 71 and love to see another Super Bowl before I'm ashes.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They’ve been mad since Mitch “led the bears to the playoffs” in 2018

Ain't no one mad. Bitching about Trubisky still is like going to a party with all your friends and obsessing over your ex-girlfriend while everyone else is trying to hang out. No one wants to hear that shit. We're about to move on to a new trainwreck at the QB position. Get excited for the future.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Could of had Mahomes and Kamara plus probably an additional 1st, 3rd, and 4th it’s comically bad.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Ain't no one mad. Bitching about Trubisky still is like going to a party with all your friends and obsessing over your ex-girlfriend while everyone else is trying to hang out. No one wants to hear that shit. We're about to move on to a new trainwreck at the QB position. Get excited for the future.
You guys didn’t want to hear it while he was on the team either so when is it acceptable? First it was too early to say bust now it’s too late huh