Mitchell more brittle than Watson?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson is toughing it out all season after an ACL. CCS called him a flash in the pan and piled on when the Texans started 0-3.

Mitchell looks like the injury prone one to me. Can't play through a little boo boo.

Told you all, Pace drafted the wrong QB. This team would be unstoppable with Watson. Flame away bitches.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Watson is toughing it out all season after an ACL. CCS called him a flash in the pan and piled on when the Texans started 0-3.

Mitchell looks like the injury prone one to me. Can't play through a little boo boo.

Told you all, Pace drafted the wrong QB. This team would be unstoppable with Watson. Flame away bitches.

giphy.gif

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

yes because missing 2 games is what one would call injury prone...who ultimately makes the call for injured players to play?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I feel awful for agreeing with you on the timeout, cause you sir are a Putz.

We all know Nagy held him out, he was fine to play today. Blame the sackless coach, not Mitch.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's just the Giants. We can rest a healthy Trubisky for an extra week.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have the dumbest fans on the internet. Not to mention the most cry babies

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Idiot

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Troll. Nagy didn’t play MT and who could have played, that was made really clear by every media outlet. Nagy fucked up.

swz01

Liked Posts:
We don't need Trubisky against the Rams Chase can handle it. The offense only scores points because of Nagy's system /s

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Troll. Nagy didn’t play MT and who could have played, that was made really clear by every media outlet. Nagy fucked up.

I would like to believe it was this simple. But if Mitch was a gamer he would not have allowed the HC to sit him if he was good to go.

Fact is he let Nagy sit him. A stud doesn't do that. A stud would have insisted on playing. Mitch is fragile and tender. Now the team knows.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to believe it was this simple. But if Mitch was a gamer he would not have allowed the HC to sit him if he was good to go.

Fact is he let Nagy sit him. A stud doesn't do that. A stud would have insisted on playing. Mitch is fragile and tender. Now the team knows.

You have no fucking idea whether there is any truth to that. Just uninformed negative conjecture. You have no idea what a “stud” does or doesn’t do in this situation as you have no real idea about MT’s actual condition.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have no fucking idea whether there is any truth to that. Just uninformed negative conjecture. You have no idea what a “stud” does or doesn’t do in this situation as you have no real idea about MT’s actual condition.

Let her Drama