Mitchell Trubisky cleared to play

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
50 second mark, they say "We know Mitch was cleared to play"
If true, then basically he is benched this game.
The Vikings are right on our coat tails, we cannot rest healthy players, the Giants at home are tougher than we think.
Ridiculous.
[video=youtube;iDKkQg3f4UI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDKkQg3f4UI[/video]

msadows

Liked Posts:
50 second mark, they say "We know Mitch was cleared to play"
If true, then basically he is benched this game.
The Vikings are right on our coat tails, we cannot rest healthy players, the Giants at home are tougher than we think.
Ridiculous.
[video=youtube;iDKkQg3f4UI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDKkQg3f4UI[/video]

Or how about...they are taking it DAY BY DAY like coach said?

Yes, he could be cleared to play, but he is also more than likely still very sore. No reason to drag him out there and risk reinjury. Melvin Gordon was also cleared to play this week. Coaches wanted to sit him but he begged to play. They played a shit team, just like we are.

How'd that work out for the chargers? Blowout win you could have won anyways without your franchise player, but you lose him for a month if not more now.

If he isn't 100%, sit him.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Wrong, if he gets seriously injured the seasons over. So if there’s any doubt in the coaching staff that Mitch is 100%, the need to keep him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wrong, if he gets seriously injured the seasons over. So if there’s any doubt in the coaching staff that Mitch is 100%, the need to keep him out.

Bingo.

Only way you win the big game is if mitch plays at an elite level come playoff time. Doubtful, but hey, people said that about bortles,flacco,foles, etc.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The longer this situation plays out the more I am convinced that nobody, including our coaching staff, really knows what Trubisky's status is.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The longer this situation plays out the more I am convinced that nobody, including our coaching staff, really knows what Trubisky's status is.

Day to Day.

That is his status.

If he wakes up sunday morning and has no soreness he plays.

That is what Day to Day means.

My guess is he ends up playing. The reason he isn't throwing in practice is not because he can't, but because they want to reduce to chance for any swelling or additional soreness. Tomorrow and Saturday will really tell the tale on if he plays or not.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just have him active in case we need him.

This win is important enough to warrant a little risk.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Just have him active in case we need him.

This win is important enough to warrant a little risk.

I don't think that will happen because if it's a close game and Daniel loses it for us Nagy would have a shit storm for not putting mitch in.

Only way I see mitch in pads is if he starts. Then again, who the fuck knows. But from the sounds of things(and from mitch's own mouth) they don't want him to play until he is 110%. If that is the case he either starts or doesn't suit up.

My guess is that he will end up playing. They didn't even rule mitch out to the media until the day before thanksgiving. I really doubt they rule him out on Wednesday/Thursday of a Sunday game with a day to day injury.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think that will happen because if it's a close game and Daniel loses it for us Nagy would have a shit storm for not putting mitch in.

Only way I see mitch in pads is if he starts. Then again, who the fuck knows. But from the sounds of things(and from mitch's own mouth) they don't want him to play until he is 110%. If that is the case he either starts or doesn't suit up.

My guess is that he will end up playing. They didn't even rule mitch out to the media until the day before thanksgiving. I really doubt they rule him out on Wednesday/Thursday of a Sunday game with a day to day injury.

I am just thinking if Daniel scores 0 points and chucks 2 pick in the 1st half why not come out with Mitch in the 2nd and try and win the game.

Backups who play well always come back to Earth. Dress all 3 and have Mitch as the emergency 3rd QB.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
They were on point with everything they said. Great show. You know if it was a playoff game, Trubisky is playing this week.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Day to Day.

That is his status.

If he wakes up sunday morning and has no soreness he plays.

That is what Day to Day means.

My guess is he ends up playing. The reason he isn't throwing in practice is not because he can't, but because they want to reduce to chance for any swelling or additional soreness. Tomorrow and Saturday will really tell the tale on if he plays or not.

He's not playing. It's been reported already that he isn't playing. The whole thing is a cluster fuck. Hell, they can't even tell us if he practiced.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are all fanbases this god damned Special person with injuries?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yes. Especially ones where the previous coach would out and out lie to them about injuries.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For the love of god. People are severely shell shocked if they're still expecting the same out of this regime as the last. Its almost as if they're not even enjoying what is unfolding before them. Such a pity.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's not playing. It's been reported already that he isn't playing. The whole thing is a cluster fuck. Hell, they can't even tell us if he practiced.

Unless I'm missing something, the only thing that said he is out for sunday is a reporters comments. I don't believe the bears have officially said he is out, just listed him as limited in practice and day to day.

owenby83

Liked Posts:
For the love of god. People are severely shell shocked if they're still expecting the same out of this regime as the last. Its almost as if they're not even enjoying what is unfolding before them. Such a pity.

i enjoy the shit out of the season were having but having minny right on our ass and who the hell knows when are starting qb is playing worries the shit out of me. i see too many on this board cocky now like oh we will destroy the giants. just like how we were suppose to beat the hell out of the dolphins with brock. i take every game serious and we need to keep stacking wins.

swz01

Liked Posts:

I've seen pretty much everyone on here saying we are going to go in and roll over the Giants with a backup QB. When we needed a pick six to beat the Lions last week, and still almost ended up in OT. The Giants have way more offensive weapons than the Lions.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:

It is crazy. This is something the Patriots and other good teams have done for years. Remember when Favre wasn't even gonna play for the Vikings?

Bears fans should be glad we have a team that is trying to secure every possible edge before games no matter how slight they might be, even if is a slight annoyance to us.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I've seen pretty much everyone on here saying we are going to go in and roll over the Giants with a backup QB. When we needed a pick six to beat the Lions last week, and still almost ended up in OT. The Giants have way more offensive weapons than the Lions.

Because what we say on here affects how the bears play on the field