Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was always going to take longer than Watson to reach his best level based on his inexperience, throw in what I would consider some of the worst offensive coaching and playcalling from both his HC's, and I still have hope for him. Great players overcome the weaknesses around them, Mitch has to overcome them as he tries to learn to be great, but at some point he needs to just have the "Go tell Martz to fuck himself" moment and do his thing. I hope that is this year and I hope his thing is enough.
My kind of optimism but still a lot of ifs to overcome.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was always going to take longer than Watson to reach his best level based on his inexperience, throw in what I would consider some of the worst offensive coaching and playcalling from both his HC's, and I still have hope for him. Great players overcome the weaknesses around them, Mitch has to overcome them as he tries to learn to be great, but at some point he needs to just have the "Go tell Martz to fuck himself" moment and do his thing. I hope that is this year and I hope his thing is enough.

We know it is do or die for Trubisky this year with the Bears. I sure hope he wins out in training camp. I think Nagy has Foles penciled in as the starter frankly. Trubisky needs to make the most of his time when he gets it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don’t believe that much in Nagy. ?‍♂️
How he is considered a offensive guru baffles me. As a HC he has commanded the 21st and 29th ranked offense and has been roundly criticized for repeatedly abandoning the run game early. But he has that huge whiteboard in his office so...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This clown has always been a big talker.

Talking won't give him: a) a brain to process information quickly, or b) great vision to see the field.

I used to believe in this guy. No more. His garbage play on the field has clearly shown me that he does NOT have what it takes.... NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE OPENS HIS PIE HOLE AND TALKS!
Pro bowl 2 the sequels coming up homie u just wait and see

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200801-203941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200801-203941_Chrome.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pro bowl 2 the sequels coming up homie u just wait and see

yikes....Pro Bowl one was

5 of 9 passes for 34 yards and one interception, finishing with a 24.5 passer rating

and you want a repeat.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

5 of 9 passes for 34 yards and one interception, finishing with a 24.5 passer rating

and you want a repeat.
I was referring to the season but yeah ill take a pro bowl quarterback every season idgaf what his stats are in the pro bowl

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We know it is do or die for Trubisky this year with the Bears. I sure hope he wins out in training camp. I think Nagy has Foles penciled in as the starter frankly. Trubisky needs to make the most of his time when he gets it.
I think it's been mentioned that Mitchell is the "starter in a way" on the Bears website in case you missed it.

Although Trubisky is expected to take the first reps in the Bears' first practice, the competition will be held on a level playing field with both quarterbacks working with and against the same players and receiving an equal number of reps.
"Those quarterbacks might be throwing to the 2s and 3s," Nagy said. "But they're going to be doing it versus the same competition so we can evaluate that accordingly."
Knowing the importance of every training camp rep, Nagy is still in the process of finalizing the Bears' practice schedule.

"Our coordinators are doing a heck of a job right now as we sit here of figuring out ways to maximize those competitive plays and periods," Nagy said. "And we feel confident that we believe it'll all play itself out. It'll be completely open and we're just going to take it day-by-day, and we're excited to see that happen."
Trubisky possesses familiarity with his teammates and the offense, having served as the Bears' starting quarterback in each of Nagy's first two seasons as coach.
Foles, meanwhile, has worked with Nagy, offensive coordinator Bill Lazor and quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo with other NFL teams. But with the offseason program held entirely on a virtual basis, Foles has yet to even meet most of new Bears teammates in person.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll believe it when I see it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don’t believe that much in Nagy. ?‍♂️
Nagy could be a good con man, he's really well spoken, but double talks people and somehow says all the right things..kind like flowing to a beat, just he's good at certain things but is no QB guru because the fact he abandoned the run game to put too much on Mitchells plate at times..A QB coach would know how to protect his QB, calls plays the QB is comfortable with, game plan properly and run the damn ball.

How he is considered a offensive guru baffles me. As a HC he has commanded the 21st and 29th ranked offense and has been roundly criticized for repeatedly abandoning the run game early. But he has that huge whiteboard in his office so...
damn..wish i've kept on reading before posting that^..
as for Nagy crazy ass whiteboard..i think it's a ploy..just something to throw you off.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

and you want a repeat.

meaningless game....
images