Mitchell Trubisky Ready to Be the Bears' Savior, 'Make People Eat Their Words'

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I especially love how all the trolling posters come to each others defense in threads lately. It's like one big troll love fest....

File:Dreamworks_Trolls_-_Princess_Poppy_hugging_Branch.png

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I especially love how all the trolling posters come to each others defense in threads lately. It's like one big troll love fest....

File:Dreamworks_Trolls_-_Princess_Poppy_hugging_Branch.png

Visionman, you've got no vision, man . . .

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sure does feel this way.

I feel like I am being trolled about being called a troll, but any response to said trolling brings me right back to being a troll.

So sorry for not dancing around in a cheerleader outfit for you all. I save that show exclusively for Mrs. Vu.

Pretty sure no one wants to see you dancing in a cheerleader outfit.... and that includes Mrs Vu.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
OK, never mind. Guess it wasn't a joke.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe people just have a different opinion? I don't know what is going on with you, but somehow you became like the bears homer enforced. Now you go around full optimist on every unknown (which is cool, we all have our perspective) while losing it and accusing everyone with a differing opinion of being a troll (not cool - full douche bag, actually).

Here is my #calledit:

If the bears catch fire this season and tear the NFL up, you will be running your mouth up and down these boards telling everyone that had a wait and see attitude how they aren't real fans and don't deserve to have fun watching the bears win.

Bet you this guy is keeping a list and if the bears are real good, he gon be buzzing around all year fucking ruining it.

he definitely has a list going

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just remember people, if you are even a little skeptical - shit, if you are even cautiously optimistic, then you aren't a real fan. You're just a filthy troll. And if you have even the slightest reservation about Trubs, well then fuck you.

If the bears catch fire this year, only the homers get to enjoy it.

I think he's just giving Bearmick shit for all the negative early posting he did on Trubs. Wasn't as tongue in cheek back then. Bearmick has altered his rip technique to allow him an out if Mitch succeeds. I suspect Xero is currently playing as much as Mick is and watching guys get pissed over it as an example.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I think he's just giving Bearmick shit for all the negative early posting he did on Trubs. Wasn't as tongue in cheek back then. Bearmick has altered his rip technique to allow him an out if Mitch succeeds. I suspect Xero is currently playing as much as Mick is and watching guys get pissed over it as an example.

I know this may be a strange concept to some but maybe early on mick wasn't high on trubisky and felt his lack of experience was too risky and could increase the likelihood of Trubisky busting. After watching him with a few starts he saw some good qualities but was still skeptical, so his negative outlook turned to one of hopeful skepticism. I know it is crazy but peoples opinion can change after watching a player on the field.

For example I was glad the Bears took a QB with the first...didn't see a point in trading up and I felt Watson was the better pick, but either way I was glad they took a QB and were at the very least putting there focus on bettering the QB position. After watching him last year, I saw some good things and I saw some things he needs to work on...but what I did see is that at this moment he is still a very big unknown. How much will he benefit from better coaching (that's assuming Nagy and his staff turn out to be the better coaches), how much will he benefit from better WR's (that's assuming Robinson stays healthy, White actually stays on the field, Gabriel and Miller are solid, and Burton is more than a bench player), and will he be able to step his game up in his second year in the NFL? There are a lot of questions still and I am hoping he benefits from coach and upgraded WR's and takes the next step....but I am still very skeptical that he can do that.

Does this make me a hater or a troll?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did I say he was a troll? Perhaps he's having a bit of light trolling fun now but was very dislike early on. Wait and see means just that. Jumping the gun either way is not an attribute. It's being pointed out about fanboys here but it works both ways.

I like Micks post as often as I don't. Just don't see this particular issue as one sided.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know this may be a strange concept to some but maybe early on mick wasn't high on trubisky and felt his lack of experience was too risky and could increase the likelihood of Trubisky busting. After watching him with a few starts he saw some good qualities but was still skeptical, so his negative outlook turned to one of hopeful skepticism. I know it is crazy but peoples opinion can change after watching a player on the field.

For example I was glad the Bears took a QB with the first...didn't see a point in trading up and I felt Watson was the better pick, but either way I was glad they took a QB and were at the very least putting there focus on bettering the QB position. After watching him last year, I saw some good things and I saw some things he needs to work on...but what I did see is that at this moment he is still a very big unknown. How much will he benefit from better coaching (that's assuming Nagy and his staff turn out to be the better coaches), how much will he benefit from better WR's (that's assuming Robinson stays healthy, White actually stays on the field, Gabriel and Miller are solid, and Burton is more than a bench player), and will he be able to step his game up in his second year in the NFL? There are a lot of questions still and I am hoping he benefits from coach and upgraded WR's and takes the next step....but I am still very skeptical that he can do that.

Makes you a Hater Troll.

(Obviously)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think as long as we can all agree on my value to the board, Trubisky is really a side issue.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Around here? You questioned Ryan Pace, so you're definitely a troll.?

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Skeptical is fine. But very skeptical? That requires you to come to some negative conclusions, based upon nothing. You choose to look more toward the negative side. Which is also fine.

Trolling comes when you try to bring others over to that darker side, merely because they choose to see the glass as half full. And claiming the "facts" back it up, when it is nothing more than your personal pessimistic view of things. You, Bearmick, and the rest are free to have your (uneducated) opinions. But they are just that....opinions. But I think all of you know that, yet continue the rouse just to get others riled up, which makes it a textbook case of trolling...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Skeptical is fine. But very skeptical? That requires you to come to some negative conclusions, based upon nothing.

It's not based upon nothing. Trubisky has yet to show that he be a pocket passer, that he has the ability to feel pressure and get rid of the ball smartly. Instincts and timing are huge and he hasn't displayed either yet. He's a fine passer of the ball with a clean pocket and throws well on the run, but he's very incomplete and unproven as a pocket passer at this point.

You, Bearmick, and the rest are free to have your (uneducated) opinions.

Right, so an analysis of a player that rubs your fanboy fur the wrong way is "uneducated" lol, ok. You have a habit of saying nonsense you can't back up. You call others absurd and uneducated but have absolutely no ability to substantiate these remarks, so at the end of the day it all amounts to empty noise coming from a homer who doesn't really know very much about football.

No big deal; most sports message boards are at least 50% homers who fall short in the objective analysis department.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK, never mind. Guess it wasn't a joke.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe people just have a different opinion? I don't know what is going on with you, but somehow you became like the bears homer enforced. Now you go around full optimist on every unknown (which is cool, we all have our perspective) while losing it and accusing everyone with a differing opinion of being a troll (not cool - full douche bag, actually).

Here is my #calledit:

If the bears catch fire this season and tear the NFL up, you will be running your mouth up and down these boards telling everyone that had a wait and see attitude how they aren't real fans and don't deserve to have fun watching the bears win.

Bet you this guy is keeping a list and if the bears are real good, he gon be buzzing around all year fucking ruining it.

If you want to lick his balls you're more than welcome to. IDGAF. I got a good laugh out of your theory though. Considering calledits are not my thing. I just have a good memory for people's bullshit. If you don't want me to point it out then don't say it. Simple as that. Because, you know, you're not much of a Captain Objectivity when you're anything but objective.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I got a good laugh out of your theory though.

His theory is likely to be correct because you've done it before. Can't remember whether it was after the first few games of the Trestman era before Cutler stated sucking again and then got outplayed by his backup, or another time, but after one short period of a few good games you certainly did take the "anyone who didn't believe can get off the fucking wagon, we don't want or need you now" attitude. So if there's a bright honeymoon period at the start of the Nagy era, I have no doubt you'll pull the same kind of shit.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His theory is likely to be correct because you've done it before. Can't remember whether it was after the first few games of the Trestman era before Cutler stated sucking again and then got outplayed by his backup, or another time, but after one short period of a few good games you certainly did take the "anyone who didn't believe can get off the fucking wagon, we don't want or need you now" attitude. So if there's a bright honeymoon period at the start of the Nagy era, I have no doubt you'll pull the same kind of shit.

As always, I call a spade a spade. Anyone is more than welcome to do the same to me. Because, you know, I'm a normal grown ass man that admits when they were wrong or full of shit. I have for the most part purged the Trestman era from memory so you may be right. I can only remember how amped I was for that offense and how disappointed I was to see it dismantled.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As always, I call a spade a spade

Unfortunately you have a habit of misidentifying spades though, most recently evidenced by your calling anyone remotely objective about Trubisky or the new Bears direction a troll.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unfortunately you have a habit of misidentifying spades though, most recently evidenced by your calling anyone remotely objective about Trubisky or the new Bears direction a troll.

Ever heard the expression seeing the trees for the forest seeing the forest for the trees? Singular posts don't mean shit when you see the pattern as a whole.

Last edited: