1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In before you get trolled

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I truly hope he does make me eat my words. I doubt the kid bigly and I'm prepared for a rare moment of incorrectness.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I truly hope he does make me eat my words. I doubt the kid bigly and I'm prepared for a rare moment of incorrectness.

Not to put words in your mouth, but my guess you'd extremely happy if you had to eat your words in this case.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You just need to shut your mouth and accept your role as the resident "Bear Quarterback Hater" so CCS can get back to marginalizing everyone as either a "Troll" or a "True Fan".

Ain't no one got time for this middle ground BS.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I draw the line between being skeptical and hoping a Bears player fails; I don't think this is a case of the latter.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You just need to shut your mouth and accept your role as the resident "Bear Quarterback Hater" so CCS can get back to marginalizing everyone as either a "Troll" or a "True Fan".

LOL, middle ground. Thanks for the laugh.

Boring off the field = boring on the field. Answering every question with "just going out there and trying to get better each and every day" is the charismatic equivalent of throwing seven TDs in a season.

I don't see him signing. He's too promising a prospect to want anything to do with this franchise. I imagine he's bugging Pace for a trade to a team with a good QB as we speak. The Texans could use a replacement for that idiot Cushing.

but remember, he's

I'm not the homer norm. I'm Captain Objectivity, dripping in correctness.

Because, you know. Captain Objectivity creates gems like Watson is the best player in the world

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Xero, can you explain why you think being skeptical of Trubisky at this stage is an irrational position to take?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think pessimism is a highly rational position as a fan of this franchise based on what they've been in recent years. Cautious optimism for an improved system and skepticism towards a very raw and unproven young QB.

Or, blind faith that the system will be great, the QB will be great, and everything will be great.

I don't think you'll find many neutral opinions on your side over mine.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Trubs seems pissed in a few answers. Yet, he does have a point. He has more than one good leg to stand on.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Trubs is going to be a superstar. I'll bet all my tacos. All I have to lose is ... is nothing.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys take the internets far too seriously.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Shut up troll

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm not a Trubisky hater, I believe he's going to have a good career for us. He has the athletic traits, leadership intangibles, the weapons, and a forward thinking offensive coaching staff to put it all together.

But I don't think it's going to happen this year. I'd love to see him eat my words too, but that is such a big leap to make that I'm skeptical of a one-year turn around.

Let's match the lofty goals with achievable expectations, and enjoy watching a talented QB grow.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
The thing with Trubs. And I've noticed this. He's actually pretty tight. He's the most unrelaxed relaxed QB for the Bear's I've ever seen. Mierda. I k ow he's patient. Only 25 starts since HS and expected to uplift an iconic franchise that has been deadbeat for years. Fuck man. If Trubs has a solid year and leads the Bear's to the playoffs. #10 will own this town.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shut up troll
So did we ever hammer out that draft date for the League this year?

I am still leaning towards 8/26 and told Gus he is more than welcome to take that Vick kid's place.

The summer is flying by...so get back at me ASAP, buddy!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not a Trubisky hater, I believe he's going to have a good career for us. He has the athletic traits, leadership intangibles, the weapons, and a forward thinking offensive coaching staff to put it all together.

But I don't think it's going to happen this year. I'd love to see him eat my words too, but that is such a big leap to make that I'm skeptical of a one-year turn around.

Let's match the lofty goals with achievable expectations, and enjoy watching a talented QB grow.
Sort of my take as well but I expect a bit more this year. I expect Nagy will let him err it out, so to speak , and we'll see a player that actually pressures a D and keeps on coming if it's not going we'll. Not always all good but mostly so with the arrow pointing up.