MLB.TV Offseason package

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the 3rd straight year i just broke down and bought it. What i do is go through and watch all the Cub Wins. Whats point of watching losing games for 2nd time? Then after im done watching all the W i go back to each day and pick the highest scoring game of the day and watch that. Good way to fill my offseason of baseball until Spring Training

GO CUBS!!!!

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
That's dedication haha. I can rarely watch sporting events a second time, unless it's been a couple years and it was classic

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
For the 3rd straight year i just broke down and bought it. What i do is go through and watch all the Cub Wins. Whats point of watching losing games for 2nd time? Then after im done watching all the W i go back to each day and pick the highest scoring game of the day and watch that. Good way to fill my offseason of baseball until Spring Training

GO CUBS!!!!

66-0.... CHAMPIONSHIP!

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's dedication haha. I can rarely watch sporting events a second time, unless it's been a couple years and it was classic

Yeah I can't either. Mostly because I know the outcome of the game and it's not live.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im just a baseball nut. Yes the Cub games i remember most of the W but once i get to the high scoring games i of course didnt see 95% of those cause was watching Cub games lol