MLB TV

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else have this as an affordable way to see games when you live outside the Chicago broadcasting area?

If so can you help me with a question: Why is it I can fast forward through commercials when watching using the app on TV but not when using the browser on my laptop? (It's a chromebook and the app doesn't work on it).

Any suggestions appreciated.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
I usually pause the game as soon as the 3rd out is made, then I skip ahead using the slider at the bottom roughly the length of the commercials. If you pause first rather than just skip, you can skip ahead again if you land in the commercials. I've gotten pretty good at this and rarely actually see a commercial

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I usually pause the game as soon as the 3rd out is made,

Hmm, neat trick I need to try that.. Thanks for sharing. Normally during commercials, I surf the net..

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I usually pause the game as soon as the 3rd out is made, then I skip ahead using the slider at the bottom roughly the length of the commercials. If you pause first rather than just skip, you can skip ahead again if you land in the commercials. I've gotten pretty good at this and rarely actually see a commercial
Brilliant - will give it a shot, thx.