legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Not even close. There have been no less than three times in ten years that the Bears alone have had a worse offense than they have now.
Absolutely false, and that's without taking account the variables of 2020 Bears having the most offensive drives in the league, the top 3rd down defense in the league, 12th in starting field position, a top 10 WR, rule changes etc...

Only offense close is Mike Tice's offense that got Lovie fired, and it was just as efficient as Nagys... 1.56 v 1.57 points per drive
The only bears offense that is statistically worse, not counting the variables, was the dark ages of '04 Quinn/Krenzel.

Last edited:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Absolutely false, and that's without taking account the variables of 2020 Bears having the most offensive drives in the league, the top 3rd down defense in the league, 12th in starting field position, a top 10 WR, rule changes etc...

Only offense close is Mike Tice's offense that got Lovie fired, and it was just as efficient as Nagys... 1.56 v 1.57 points per drive
The only bears offense that is statistically worse, not counting the variables, was the dark ages of '04 Quinn/Krenzel.
Remember this? This was worse. Way worse.

bears_9drives.jpg

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Remember this? This was worse. Way worse.

bears_9drives.jpg
Again, wrong...

0 points against the #1 ranked defense in ppg? or 2 field goals against the 27th ranked defense, one of which they got only because the defense gave them the yardage on a turnover?....

Bears 2015 offense scored 7% of the time MORE than 2020's...
The team they faced here, Seahawks, were 1st in defensive scoring in 2015...

This screenshot is shit without context.

The Nagsayers are pulling at strings here..

Bust

Liked Posts:
Depressing to think how good this team could be with just an average offense. ?

Bears are still mathematically in it. The fact the vikings, packers and lions all lost helps the bears out greatly!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Bears aren't even a bottom five offense in the NFL right now. Have you watched the Eagles, Jets, Browns, Lions, Falcons, Broncos or Bengals this year?
Have you even watched a Bears game? The bears offense is worse except maybe for the Jets.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
pretty sure a lose to greenbay=firing.

Then I'm buying a Packers jersey and wearing it on Sunday. I WANT THIS SHITSHOW TO END!