Mock Draft - First Time Posting

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
Hello! Long Time Lurker. Curious about your thoughts on this mock draft? I know some of the picks are probably unrealistic, but I'm warming up to the idea of Kellen Mond in the 2nd. After watching a few clips of him, I think he has traits that can be fixed sitting a year or two with Dalton starting. If Darrisaw doesn't drop to 20, I'm looking to trade down. Hoping one of the Top WRs (Devonte or Waddle) drop, so we can trade with the Ravens.

Attachments

• Mock Draft 1.png
    Mock Draft 1.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 65

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hello! Long Time Lurker. Curious about your thoughts on this mock draft? I know some of the picks are probably unrealistic, but I'm warming up to the idea of Kellen Mond in the 2nd. After watching a few clips of him, I think he has traits that can be fixed sitting a year or two with Dalton starting. If Darrisaw doesn't drop to 20, I'm looking to trade down. Hoping one of the Top WRs (Devonte or Waddle) drop, so we can trade with the Ravens.
Blurriest mock draft evar

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
needs atleast one hawkeye drafted for it to be good 6/10

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Not bad at all. I like going two OT's. Love the WR out of North Texas.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Davis won't last to pick 40

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I see a lot of people lovin’ on Darden lately. I’m not sure.

This shows some thought and I understand why the reach for Mond, though I hate it, even though I’m a huge Mond guy.

Insidiuz

Liked Posts:
I like Mond also due to upside and likelihood he should be available for us to pick by late 2nd/mid 3rd

1619496163330.png

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
Agreed. Watched some of the youtube videos on him from people like Chris Simms and QB school. Not going to lie.. alot of similarities with Rodgers when he came out of college. Too mechanical, has quick release and good throwing motion, good arm. Even has the same stance of holding the hold really high. Just needs the right coaching. Not sure if Nagy or DeFilippo is right for him. I see alot of Daboll for HC, but im curious if anyone would oppose Van Pelt from Browns? Seems he did a good job in his first year as OC with the Browns with Mayfield. Wasn't he also Rodger's first qb coach?

Last edited:

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I seriously doubt Mond is there at 71. You've got him going all the way down to 3rd round #7.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I don’t have too much faith that Pace makes good decisions in this draft.

He has put them in such a terrible position as has management by keeping him and giving him an ultimatum or maybe they have even tied his hands in this draft, maybe we don’t know and that would suck even more.

everyone knows how desperate he is to get a qb and are going to make him pay above premium prices to do business with him bc he’s in thin fucking ice and everyone knows it.

The stuff about Dalton being the starter is probably a stunt to attempt and throw off some people but it’s not going to work.

I don’t see how drafting a qb is going to help keep his job if he really is on a one year prove it deal. So, if this ultimatum is really true then the best bet would be to draft to starting tackles and a dynamic wr and hope that the patchwork cb’s that pace fucked up with can hold their own.

I get that drafting a qb (if they’re one of the top five) is what’s best for the franchise but I’m going to be pissed if they do that and we end up sucking this year bc of the schedule and shitty qb play and shitty oline play the team that we gave all those picks will be picking at great first round positions. When we could or should have waited and not paid too much of price to get their qb.

it’s what happens when you miss so badly on a qb like trusbisky. I get what he tried to do there by bringing in Mack too when he thought he had his guy but it blew up in his face.

Sucks to be always mediocre or slightly above when it comes to the draft bc you’re never in position to get that career qb.

kellen Monday or David sills are not the answer and that’s just wasting a premium pick. In the fourth round they’d be ok but not sooner. Trash maybethird round.

fields in my opinion is the only one with a chance to win early bc of his legs. Lance maybe too .

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
These mock draft simulators with the grades crack me up.