Mock draft

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rashawn Slater OT Northwestern 1.20

Mac Jones QB Alabama 2.52

Tylan Wallace WR Oklahoma State 3.91 (trade with bucs 3.83/2022 7th - recieved 3.91 + 5.153)

DJ Daniel CB Georgia 5.147

Landon Young OT Kentucky 5.153

Adetokunbo Ogundeji DT/OLB Notre Dame 6.178

Nick Eubanks TE Michigan 7.194

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LT
CB x2
TE
OG
WRx 4
DE/OLB wait... do we even know what the fuck defense we are anymore????

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
LT
CB x2
TE
OG
WRx 4
DE/OLB wait... do we even know what the fuck defense we are anymore????
If they hire within wouldn’t they keep the 3-4?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Tylan Wallace WR Oklahoma State 3.91 (trade with bucs 3.83/2022 7th - recieved 3.91 + 5.153)

4 6th round picks, including comps. Might just be 3

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If they hire within wouldn’t they keep the 3-4?
i figure they would had promoted their own by now..it gets more and more frustrating by the minute we go.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Bears have at least 3 6th round picks, and highly unlikely Jones is there at 52.

I'd rather go for a real slot receiver or an X (if AR doesn't sign) in the third but Wallace is a solid prospect. Elijah Smith from Ole Miss perhaps.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears have at least 3 6th round picks, and highly unlikely Jones is there at 52.

I'd rather go for a real slot receiver or an X (if AR doesn't sign) in the third but Wallace is a solid prospect. Elijah Smith from Ole Miss perhaps.
Do you have a link to an updated list. I don’t see that many 6th rd picks

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
we somebody to take Champ kelly from us for those extra 3rd round picks...lmao..this shit is depressing.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Every qb in this draft will go in the first lol
have anyone noticed? this is the best time to be negative..lmao..i'ma be sleeping til 2022.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Every qb in this draft will go in the first lol
And not 1 of them will be a starting quarterback in the super bowl in the next three years

IOMTT

Liked Posts:

Yes. He does have that kinda face huh! All sharp suit and "look at me" I've just spent more on a haircut than you'll spend on groceries this month, oh and by the way, I am fucking inept AT THE JOB YOU WOULD LOVE!
But, you know I got good grades, never doubted myself, regardless of the facts of my own failings etc etc, turns out narcissism pays REALLY EFFING WELL..................anyway,

Hello, I am Alex from the UK and this is my story (Bears fan since '85.... (I was 13 and 1985 was my introduction to the sport of gridiron and like all glory hunting kids, I aligned myself with success, in this case with the Bears, expecting year after year of playing football, the right way i.e. kicking butt)).

Fast forward to 2016....

I got up at 1am (set a special alarm on a work night) in the expectation that DeShaun Watson was going to be the best QB the Bears franchise had EVER....EVER....EVER (FECKING EVER) HAD.

Here was a cannot miss opportunity....

Wait, why have we given away picks to the Niners?

Oh well, don't worry, it will surely be, to make absolutely sure, no other team can sneak in ahead of us....to take.............Michell Trubisky????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What the fecking feck?

NO?

There has been some kinda mistake!

Perhaps, I didn't really wake up early. This must be a nightmare.
Yes, that will be it!
I am still asleep and am subject to my own depraved mind, hijacking me once more. LOL, don't be daft, it will all be alright in the morning. This is just a silly misunderstanding!
Nobody, but nobody, could be that FECKING DUMB! Ha ha ha, just go back to sleep and awaken to the new era of Chicago Bears football later.

And now you ask.... who next?

On a day when yet again, all the Bears managerial woes are side stepped and placed at the door of needing "better QB play"

So, you apparently, are telling me it is Mitch's fault that Ryan Pace Fecked this up and that Mr Nagy, in three years, cannot help his QB do better (in actual fact, I think Nagy's input has again hampered Trubisky in the last few weeks of both the regular season and the Playoff loss................................................it was going so well, while, clearly, Lazor worked something out with Mitch....but!!!! Say it loud... there are no EGO'S, not in this house!

Oh, I dunno, what does it matter. Sport in general, as this age of mammals collapses around us, during the start of this 6th extinction event, seems spurious and immature.

But heck, since you asked, throw a dart in a dartboard and say the Kid who transferred to Georgia and then opted out on Covid, sorry I forgot his name and at this point in the drinking process (don't judge me, it is later here, in the UK ;p) I cannae be asked to look it up (which, I know is massively disrespectful to him and anyone who loves him).

At least it is an unknown and not bucking the obvious.

Seriously though, how am I working for Minimum Wage, when clueless (but polished!) folk, can make mistake after mistake and still not only keep their job, but also have a complete (seemingly) lack of self analysis, so that they do not have the decency to resign????????????????????

We are behind in the drafting process, we have been under RP leadership, from day one. Sorry, that is unfair, he did draft Darnell Mooney in the fifth round(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and that is what we should all be focusing on here, today.

And, lets be fair, he also drafted Cody Whitehair (2nd), Eddie Jackson (3rd?)), Adrian Amos (5th and released to be paid by our biggest rivals!) and Mustapher, as an undrafted free agent (at which point, lets be honest, all of these are completely scout calls and in Sam's case, along with Alex Bars, decisions made by a former position coach!)

Anyway, getting back to QB......

Honestly. Mitch should be a back up somewhere else!

He is going to be a back up somewhere and his agent, should make damn sure that it is not with this franchise. The franchise who over-drafted him and then blamed him, EVERY FECKING DAY for being over-drafted.

Lets face it, we are Bears fans.

If Justin Fields fell all the way to 20th so we could draft him, Pace would do something remarkably unexplainable, smile, get his hair cut and carry on, whilst we just spit our drink out, rather than choke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(p.s I think Fields needs to see receivers open...like Cutler did. You just cannot coach that outta a kid).

So therefore, I would trade coach Nagyif it is not already too late, trade back (into perhaps the 2nd rd) and take Wyatt Davis outta Ohio to play RG, a slot CB (hopefully Wade, who cannot play outside the numbers even at college leve, shoulda paid Bryce!) and a receiver all in the 2nd round (boy, I'd love that big kid outta LSU, who has been awesome in Chases's absence this season)