Mock trade up for Wilson.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They need to do EVERYTHING in their power to get Watson, and IF they can't...I'm 100% for them trading the farm to get all the way up there for Wilson

This not having a real QB shit has to end the off season.

I do not trust Pace enough to trade the farm.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Wilson is Josh Allen with accuracy. I would love to see him on the Bears.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
At least you and I agree they need to do something at the QB position, just not sure I see any FA QB that fits the bill of what you are describing, maybe Trubisky......I'm tired of looking back, we need to take a shot at the future, and in my opinion that is only through the draft.

I was not happy with the Trubisky trade when it happened, but I am even more frustrated that we have only drafted Trubisky, even though Pace said even if he had to draft one every year he would get it right.... He lied.

Additionally, I don't think a vet will buy Pace or Nagy any additional time, so I doubt they go that direction.

Totally agree with your mindset on this QB search.

Some fans are like, “We’ve tried nothing and we’re all out of options!”

While it’s true that Pace traded up for a QB (Mitch), traded for a QB (Foles) and signed a QB (Glennon), he’s not even come close to throwing the kitchen sink at truly solving the QB problem, which is what he and the organization should’ve been doing over the past several years.

People act like the Bears have been consistently swinging for a big-time QB—Not even close!!

Did the Bill pass up on Josh Allen because drafting EJ Manuel and going for Tyrod Taylor didn’t work out?

Did the Chiefs say, “Fuck it, we’re picking #27 and already have a playoff QB. We can’t get one of these good QBs,” during the 2017 draft?

The Jets have a shot at getting any QB they want other than Trevor Lawrence. Should they say, “Nah, man. It didn’t work out with Gino Smith and Sam Darnold. No matter who we pick, it ain’t gonna happen for us.”?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wilson is Josh Allen with accuracy. I would love to see him on the Bears.

Don't really see that just cause he doesn't have the legs/running ability of J.Allen and the arm strength even though his arm isn't weak at all. Plus J.Allen found his accuracy this year, now lets see if he has it tomorrow.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Don't really see that just cause he doesn't have the legs/running ability of J.Allen and the arm strength even though his arm isn't weak at all. Plus J.Allen found his accuracy this year, now lets see if he has it tomorrow.

You might want to check again. He has a plus arm and runs extremely well.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You might want to check again. He has a plus arm and runs extremely well.

That's why i said he has arm strength, all i said was he doesn't have the arm strength that J.Allen does and he isn't gonna run like J.Allen does either. Believe me i know who Z.Wilson is which is why he's my #2 QB in this draft after Trevor. He can run and has arm strength, just not like Allen.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'll keep saying it.

Wilson will end up the best QB in this class.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Bears might have to trade up to the #2 spot to get Wilson. If we don't get Watson that would be a nice plan. Expensive but nice.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bears might have to trade up to the #2 spot to get Wilson. If we don't get Watson that would be a nice plan. Expensive but nice.

As much as I want it, It won't happen. Thats not a bears move.

Trade away a 2nd round pick to get sam darnold and give him two more years to figure it out, while letting arob walk and using our first rounder on another WR.

Go into 2021 with essentially the same trash oline and less weapons but "new hope" at the QB position.

That, my friend, is a bears move.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Very expensive. To be able to beat the trade packages that probably at least 4-5 other teams will also be offering the Jets for that #2 pick we'll have to offer more.

But we would now have a 25 year old D.Watson. A already proven QB in the NFL and that's almost priceless.