Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
I have this giddy feeling the Bears offense is going to make a huge run.

Lets look at the games

Dolphins - Win, Why? Combo of defense and offense here. Marshall with a huge game 3 td, 150+ yards.
Pats - Toss up, Why? All offense here. Pats have no answer for Forte or Bennett. Forte, 25 carries 120 yards. 7 receptions, 95 yards.
Bye
Pukers - Huge Win!!, Why? Health is key. coming back from the bye, we will be healthy at all positions. Big game plan from the coaching staff. with Wilsons first game back wanting to show the fans why he deserves to be the 3rd WR. But Defense is going to steal the show here. Rodgers will have a bad game. 34-17.
Vikings - Blow out Win!, Why? Its the vikes. No AP and a rookie QB. Bears will score 50 points. 21 coming from the Defense. Fuller 2 pick 6's. D-line 6 sacks, 1 fumble return for TD.
Bucs - Win, Why? Both coaches want to prove a point. Bears kick'em hard in the nuts. Home game with all this confidence... cant really see the Bears loosing against the Bucs.

Lions - Win, Why? Bears edge out Lions with a field goal. 24-23. tough game to call though. Lions are playing really good Defense. Suh will get to Cutler 3 times. Gould saves the day.
Cowboys- Loss. Why? Girly men better prepared against the cold elements. Romo too elusive for the D-line. 28-17.
Saints - Loss. Why? Saints are on a big roll around this time. BUT, saints have never played well @chi during the cold. could be wrong here about the loss.
Lions - Win.
Vikings - Win.

10-6 or 11- 5. Playoffs. and Happy times for the fans!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints defense is awful.

Madden

Liked Posts:
I hope so. It's hard to tell this year. One week we look amazing and the next we look like crap. The Vikings and Bucs don't really scare me at all but the other games could go either way really. Of course I hope we win out, and winning against GB would be especially nice so I don't have to look at the stupid smirk on Rodgers face.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Hope we don't lose this one either but man they got Brees. Last year, we all thought of the same thing. But they beat us in Chi.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Cowboys loss? LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would genuinely be happy with beating the Packers, Cowboys, Lions Twice, and Vikings twice. The rest of the wins and losses can shake out whatever way possible to make a 10-6 or 11-5 record but I would want those wins.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think it's going to be tough to beat the Lions twice. Dallas is beatable, whatever their gaudy record is.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
EvenShockedAmmonite.gif

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I think it's going to be tough to beat the Lions twice. Dallas is beatable, whatever their gaudy record is.

True. Dallas has a crap D and horrible secondary. We always beat the Cowgirls....very badly! So I say win here and loss at Detoilet.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
LOL'd at "Rodgers will have a bad game"

Will someone please post a break down of Rodgers stats vs Chicago and Jay's stats vs GB?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We won one game.

After 2 terrible loses.

Pump the breaks on momentum.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
7-9 to 9-7 until proven otherwise

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Look, I'm a big bear fan, I know how much Rodgers kills us everytime.... but the way our d - line is playing now (turning Matty ice into crushed ice) for instance... one can only hope it's true... I think it's possible for our d to finally stick it to him... just hoping man... my predictions don't really have to come true... I just can't hope for the one person I hate the most to have a good game. That is all. (Drops mic)

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Are we playing the "we can say anything and it'll come true game?"

I want to be Dave Grohl.

I love this game!