Money laundering, black market weed and Julio Jones

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Government just pricing out and attacking competitors. Non-story.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched a documentary on a California farm, they have to go through all sorts of bullshit red tape. Causes them to have backlog of their product, which sells super fast illegally.

As said above, it’sa money grab by our corrupt governments.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I watched a documentary on a California farm, they have to go through all sorts of bullshit red tape. Causes them to have backlog of their product, which sells super fast illegally.

As said above, it’sa money grab by our corrupt governments.

You don't have to type corrupt in front of the word government. It's simply understood they are always corrupt

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody cares about the selling Cannabis stuff but if they didn't report that income or laundered that money.. IRS or Feds involved. Probably just end up in an IRS fine if anything but that is still an entity you really don't want to mess with.

they very much do care about selling weed on the black market.

same with alcohol or anything else

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Nobody cares about the selling Cannabis stuff but if they didn't report that income or laundered that money.. IRS or Feds involved. Probably just end up in an IRS fine if anything but that is still an entity you really don't want to mess with.

lol you’ll get way more from the IRS than a “fine” for not reporting 3mm in personal income. Especially when it’s tied to an illegal activity (I’m assuming this was done in Georgia)

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
As someone who invests in cannabis companies, black market dealers are fucking up the entire industry. They're costing investors money.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I know I made a thread to gauge people's thoughts. But I never said it was a good idea. Just was interested in talking about it in down time which I said.
It’s cool, you argued his case but stayed neutral enough when you read the majority of takes you could pull it back.

It’s a football board. It’s all good.

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It’s cool, you argued his case but stayed neutral enough when you read the majority of takes so you could pull it back.

It’s a football board. It’s all good.
I do like Julio and thought it would be interesting but completely understood it probably wasn't smart or very realistic

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs