Money Mooney is a sneaky start this week

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I feel your pain. My WR1 and WR2 is Michael Thomas and Golladay, both out this week
Yeah man, I lost Thomas, AJ Brown, and Ruggs. I’m starting DK Metcalf and Robbie Anderson, so I need to put a glass cannon in at flex.

Some on this thread have said names like QCepheus or some other guys. I’m like sure, go with safely play the river or roll the dice on a high pot. Money is a lotto ticket.

I’m going with him in PPR, and I’m expecting about 20 points. Manning knows what he saw in Mooney. I know what I saw. The Giants can’t cover.

Sure, go safe in your WR3/flex. Or, play some roulette.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m actually down my top 2 WR’s in a 16 team league. (Thomas and Golladay). And I would rather start Q Cephus over Mooney.

Well Detroit is also without their top WR in Golladay and Cephus got like 10 targets last week so that's a pretty easy decision. You also must of just picked Cephus up on waivers or free agency after last weeks game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have to start Miller...

I have Galloday and Jeffery both injured. My 3rd bench guy is Cooks. So that leaves me with Cooks, Miller and McLaurin.....

That's funny cause i'm going back and forth right now in 2 leagues that i have both McLaurin and Miller in and i'm thinking about sitting McLaurin for Miller in both cause McLaurin will have P.Peterson on him and i still don't trust Haskins to get McLaurin the ball enough like it was last year before Haskins was starting games later in the season.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's funny cause i'm going back and forth right now in 2 leagues that i have both McLaurin and Miller in and i'm thinking about sitting McLaurin for Miller in both cause McLaurin will have P.Peterson on him and i still don't trust Haskins to get McLaurin the ball enough like it was last year before Haskins was starting games later in the season.

I'm kind of limited this week, I have to start him

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm kind of limited this week, I have to start him

He'll get his. I'm thinking i'm just gonna split the two leagues and play Miller in one and McLaurin in the other.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Ginn being inactive, Mooney will probably see lots of playtime today

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
And, gentlemen, is his the TD I predicted. You’re welcome.