More car leasing

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I almost added KIA to that list as well, while they are making great cars today, Most of their quality has come around in the last decade.
They have an awesome warrantee, and all of my mechanic friends say they never see them and when they do, it's a recall paid for. Basically 2/3 to halve price hondas or toyotas in the last 5 to 10 years

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Which is why you buy a Toyota, a Subaru, or a Honda.
Depends on which model/engine/year. I trust CORA numbers, not brands or how some people feel. Too bad it's an insider statistic, not public. But every so often you can get the whole DB leaked on tor.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why not?

I havent paid for a car repair since 1989.

We get new vehicles every 3 years

Don't have to sell anything or dispose of a car

I ALWAYS get any milage overages forgiven

I often get the next dealer to eat 1-3 final [payments to get me into a new lease

The new lease laws: ON January 1st, Illinois law changed so that sales tax applies only to what the customer down payment and the monthly lease payment. BONANZA FOR OMELET

My credit rating if off the charts so I always get best rates

Gallachers

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Baltimore Orioles
  1. Colorado Rapids
  1. Houston Rockets
I almost added KIA to that list as well, while they are making great cars today, Most of their quality has come around in the last decade.

So as I understand it is bad idea to buy Kia in 2020? Or it depends on specific models? Personally I like this manufacturer. By the way I also want to ask how do you wash your cars? What equipment do you use? I recently read about pressure washers, for example ALH3425 is one of the finest. Is it worth buying?

Last edited: