More doom and gloom: Skilled positions ranked 28th by Bleacher Report

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
With the Bears at #28, they ranked the Packers 4th. Let’s take a closer look at this...

WR

Adams (1370 yds) - Robinson (1259 yds)
MVS (690 yds) - Mooney (631 yds)
Lazard (451 yds) - Miller (485 yds)
Rodgers (R) - Newsome (R)

RB

Jones (1459 yds) - Montgomery (1508 yds)
Dillon (R) - Cohen (I)
Williams (PS) - Williams (I)

TE

Tonyan (586 yds) - Graham (456 yds)
Lewis (107 yds) - Kmet (243 yds)

Where is the huge gap in talent?

Cmon with the ridiculous kool aid stat checks . So you are using yards as a way to say 2 players are the same ? Its not simply about talent its about production

Devante Adams 18 tds
Jones 9 rushing tds

The only player on the Bears that could routinely beat his man for tds was Jimmy Graham . Everyone else is in a it all depends situations and thats what really has to change because I would hope everyone doesn't just think Fields is gonna come in and make all the plays for them .

When we had Alshon, Marshall, Forte, and Bennett these guys didnt simply make plays because Cutler was back there . They made plays even with Mccown and so I can easily see why we arent ranked higher right now as we have a lot of prove it players .

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cmon with the ridiculous kool aid stat checks . So you are using yards as a way to say 2 players are the same ? Its not simply about talent its about production

Devante Adams 18 tds
Jones 9 rushing tds

The only player on the Bears that could routinely beat his man for tds was Jimmy Graham . Everyone else is in a it all depends situations and thats what really has to change because I would hope everyone doesn't just think Fields is gonna come in and make all the plays for them .

When we had Alshon, Marshall, Forte, and Bennett these guys didnt simply make plays because Cutler was back there . They made plays even with Mccown and so I can easily see why we arent ranked higher right now as we have a lot of prove it players .
Allen Robinson is QB proof, he's proven that as has Mooney and Montgomery. Allen Robinson is a tier below Davante Adams. I would take Mooney over DMV, Jones over Monty and hedge my bets on Kmet over Tonyan.

The real reason why the Peckers are ranked so high is because #12 is a HOF quarterback.

These rankings are all bullshit anyway, the team falls somewhere in the middle of the pack.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Weird how i said so many times last year that we had the talent on offense to win with if we just had a QB and got killed for it but now so many seem to agree with me now that Pace got us that franchise QB that i said was all we needed......Hmmmmmmm.
:deer:

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson is QB proof, he's proven that as has Mooney and Montgomery. Allen Robinson is a tier below Davante Adams. I would take Mooney over DMV, Jones over Monty and hedge my bets on Kmet over Tonyan.

The real reason why the Peckers are ranked so high is because #12 is a HOF quarterback.

These rankings are all bullshit anyway, the team falls somewhere in the middle of the pack.

That's the problem I am talking about . Youi are claiming the only reason these guys get stats is Rodgers when we have verifiable proof through the players I just just named thats it takes more than that .

Montgomery is not as proven as Jones cmon last year was Jones second year in a row doing that what has Monty done before that stretch of games at the end of the season ?

You and others are equating potential with production .

Tonyan caught 52 passes and 11 tds ...... Kmet ?

I love the potential of all the Bears skills players but I dont know why anyone would expect them to be ranked higher right now based off what they have done in one of the wort nfl offenses of the past 2 years .

They all have a lot to prove and Im very interested in seeing what they do when they cant simply blame the qb for everything

greg23

Liked Posts:
With the Bears at #28, they ranked the Packers 4th. Let’s take a closer look at this...

WR

RB

Dillon (R) - Cohen (I)

TE

The qb position

Wait

Rodgers (mvp)
Mitch (nvp)

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cause not supporting the kids your team drafts is the smart thing to do......SMDH.

Only on CCS do you get hated on for being a fan of the Bears and the players that are playing for the Bears...Hahahaha.
Excuse me but smart thing to do? This is an internet message board. There is nothing smart or dumb about supporting "the kids". You either do or you don't and neither affects them or the team.

No one is hating you for being a fan. People hate you because you are completely incapable of having an objective conversation because you're too dumb to understand that what Ryan Pace has done as this teams GM isn't even close to good. You can be honest with yourself and everyone else and no one will think less of you as a fan...well maybe @msadows but the rest of us will applaud you finally breaking out of your homer shell.

Weird how i said so many times last year that we had the talent on offense to win with if we just had a QB and got killed for it but now so many seem to agree with me now that Pace got us that franchise QB that i said was all we needed......Hmmmmmmm.
:deer:
Just look at this post for example. "Pace got us that franchise QB that i said was all we needed." The fact that you believe that was all that was needed just shows you can't be taken serious.

There are those of us who use our eyes and can evaluate the team based on normal NFL standards from watching other teams around the league play football. Then there's you, who just regurgitates unmerited praise for a GM for whatever reason.

The best thing you have going for your chronic failed defense of Ryan Pace is that this ownership was dumb enough to keep him around and he got blessed with Justin Fields.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Excuse me but smart thing to do? This is an internet message board. There is nothing smart or dumb about supporting "the kids". You either do or you don't and neither affects them or the team.

No one is hating you for being a fan. People hate you because you are completely incapable of having an objective conversation because you're too dumb to understand that what Ryan Pace has done as this teams GM isn't even close to good. You can be honest with yourself and everyone else and no one will think less of you as a fan...well maybe @msadows but the rest of us will applaud you finally breaking out of your homer shell.

Just look at this post for example. "Pace got us that franchise QB that i said was all we needed." The fact that you believe that was all that was needed just shows you can't be taken serious.

There are those of us who use our eyes and can evaluate the team based on normal NFL standards from watching other teams around the league play football. Then there's you, who just regurgitates unmerited praise for a GM for whatever reason.

The best thing you have going for your chronic failed defense of Ryan Pace is that this ownership was dumb enough to keep him around and he got blessed with Justin Fields.
Yes smart thing to do. That's as far as i got when i saw you were starting a book and knowing you just run your fat mouth cause you hate anyone that supports the Bears.
:NomNom:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes smart thing to do. That's as far as i got when i saw you were starting a book and knowing you just run your fat mouth cause you hate anyone that supports the Bears.
:NomNom:
Let me whip out the old DB70 translator for this post

"Oh shit, AT23 is going to fuck my ass again. I better just pretend like I didn't read the post and hide under my Ryan Pace blanky."

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

WR

RB

Dillon (R) - Cohen (I)

TE

you’re confusing talent and production. They are two different things

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Let me whip out the old DB70 translator for this post

"Oh shit, AT23 is going to fuck my ass again. I better just pretend like I didn't read the post and hide under my Ryan Pace blanky."
Wait.....so you wanna fuck my ass? I like chicks but if dudes are your thing then go for it man, just quit thinking about my ass if you can.
:getout:

#TakesItAnyTime

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Please take this bleacher report bullshit elsewhere
bleacher report is as bad as sports mockery and fansided.

well probably not sports mockery since they actively steal other journalists’ reporting but still awful.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wait.....so you wanna fuck my ass? I like chicks but if dudes are your thing then go for it man, just quit thinking about my ass if you can.
:getout:

#TakesItAnyTime
Imagine not understanding a figure of speech. Do you like chicks? Because your obsession with Ryan Pace cant be based off anything besides his good looks because it sure as hell isn't based of merit of accomplishment. Its completely cool if it is because of his looks btw. You don't need to be embarrassed by it.

Also, that would make me #GivesItAnytime. If you're going to try and be funny, at least make sense.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the problem I am talking about . Youi are claiming the only reason these guys get stats is Rodgers when we have verifiable proof through the players I just just named thats it takes more than that .

Montgomery is not as proven as Jones cmon last year was Jones second year in a row doing that what has Monty done before that stretch of games at the end of the season ?

You and others are equating potential with production .

Tonyan caught 52 passes and 11 tds ...... Kmet ?

I love the potential of all the Bears skills players but I dont know why anyone would expect them to be ranked higher right now based off what they have done in one of the wort nfl offenses of the past 2 years .

They all have a lot to prove and Im very interested in seeing what they do when they cant simply blame the qb for everything
Hall of Fame quarterback is why all of those guys produce lol.. WTF are you talking about I said I would take Jones over Monty.. and Kmet started what, 7 games? You want to talk about 'production' look at snaps vs snaps

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
ARob was still productive with Mitch/Foles, but most of the others were "meh" or garbage.

Crappy WRs & RBs will not get a huge boost from Fields.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

WR

RB

Dillon (R) - Cohen (I)

TE

The QB

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
ARob was still productive with Mitch/Foles, but most of the others were "meh" or garbage.

Crappy WRs & RBs will not get a huge boost from Fields.
Future HOFer @Adipost just posted the flaw in that issue