Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't understand the call for less Mitch hate. I mean this bastard had the gall to be drafted 2nd overall and yet not out perform a guy drafted 8 spots later that has produced the best first 2 seasons as a starter ever by a wide margin. Despite his strong work ethic he has produced nothing but hot and cold performances, gotten injured and can't even turn 30 bubble screens and 5 run plays per game into a high powered offense.

It is our duty as Bears fans and card carrying members of CCS to judge not his effort to be better despite the limitations of an awful Oline and head scratching playcalling, but to deride him as the sole cause of the Bears offensive ineptitude.

So please, ignore the calls for civility, we owe it to Mitch to completely beat him down mentally as much as we are able to as a fan message board, as it is the only way that he will ever know he needs to continue his efforts to improve .
I wholly believe if MT fails next season it will be the fault of CCS's inability to access his parents social media and fail to call out his parents for the disaster that he will have become.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Who here thinks the Bears would be playing today if we all just prayed to our savoir a little more?

#PRayForBears
#BringOurSaviorBackInSchool
#DoNotTeachScience
#DoNotVaccinate

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Who here thinks the Bears would be playing today if we all just prayed to our savoir a little more?

#PRayForBears
#BringOurSaviorBackInSchool
#DoNotTeachScience
#DoNotVaccinate
I blame Mitch for not pointing to God after every completion. We know that the only way he could complete a pass is by divine intervention. God just got tired of being ignored. I believe he will come to Pace in his sleep in an effort bring about a Tebow return. It is the cost effective splash move we are all looking for.

Liked Posts:
I don't understand the call for less Mitch hate. I mean this bastard had the gall to be drafted 2nd overall and yet not out perform a guy drafted 8 spots later that has produced the best first 2 seasons as a starter ever by a wide margin. Despite his strong work ethic he has produced nothing but hot and cold performances, gotten injured and can't even turn 30 bubble screens and 5 run plays per game into a high powered offense.

It is our duty as Bears fans and card carrying members of CCS to judge not his effort to be better despite the limitations of an awful Oline and head scratching playcalling, but to deride him as the sole cause of the Bears offensive ineptitude.

So please, ignore the calls for civility, we owe it to Mitch to completely beat him down mentally as much as we are able to as a fan message board, as it is the only way that he will ever know he needs to continue his efforts to improve .
I wholly believe if MT fails next season it will be the fault of CCS's inability to access his parents social media and fail to call out his parents for the disaster that he will have become.

I baffled at almost the lack of people clamoring to draft a new QB, in what look like deep QB class, but so many of those same fans down on Mitch. At least draft a QB to set behind him.

This is year 4 & on the way, & for whatever reasons this isnt working. I actually had a guy tell me that this isnt year 4 for Mitch, that this is really year 3 because Trubisky rookie year under Fox doesnt count. I felt like I was talking to a 10 year old kid who wanted to change the rules on the fly because they werent getting their way.

Mitchs rookie season definitely "counts". Unfortunately it just goes to show the constant mismanagement of the QB position in this front office.

It should finally be time that this front office let the HC live or die by the QB by the HC prefers. If anyone reads between the lines ot really not that hard to see that Nagy & Mitch arent on the same page. Almost as if Nagy struggling to keep his cool about it, because its not from indifference, Mitch is trying hard to get it. Unfortunately he just doesnt have it, or at least hasnt had the abilty to stand in the pocket, go through his reads & hit one of his targets accurately.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

This guy gets it.

Fucking A.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
"effort" what is this peewee football. This is the nfl. No participation trophies. He doesnt get a sticker for trying his hardest and still sucking.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bro, its because we know he sucks. When you got nerds like WCBF and Anytime crying and making their entire post count about mitch it turns the board into filth.

More quality posts, less shit posts.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm going to make a conceited effort this offseason to not rag on Mitch every chance I get, although it is hard not too. It sucks the position the Bears are in currently, but not much is going to change for 2020.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I'm going to make a conceited effort this offseason to not rag on Mitch every chance I get, although it is hard not too. It sucks the position the Bears are in currently, but not much is going to change for 2020.
I agree. How do you not talk about mitch trubisky in a bears forum? I can avoid talking about the wuhan virus on this forum but it would be hard to avoid trubisky.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:

Way to go Nancy, Your not satisfied with just calling aguy that didn't draft himself No #2 ,but also make it be 100% his fault that Pace didn't know that Mahomes would be Mahomes.
As you put it our duty, is not to follow your lead or desire.
It won't happen!
When where and how did you get the impression that YOU are the god like person on a message board and think you can control our thoughts and actions anymore than the freak Nancy Pelosi can?????????

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Way to go Nancy, Your not satisfied with just calling aguy that didn't draft himself No #2 ,but also make it be 100% his fault that Pace didn't know that Mahomes would be Mahomes.
It won't happen!
When where and how did you get the impression that YOU are the god like person on a message board and think you can control our thoughts and actions anymore than the freak Nancy Pelosi can?????????
you're

coolio

Liked Posts:
He's not even worth ragging on anymore. He's here one more year then he's gone. There's a good chance he doesn't even finish out next year either

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It won't happen!

Shut the fuck up boomer.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It won't happen!

blank-stare-gif-17.gif