More of the SAME

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but with the age of this Defence and the injury's I think this D is going to be very mediocre at best the rest of the season. Its not just yesterday they came out at the begining of the season like gang busters and after the bye week, they have been on a steady trend downwards.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Down the stretch the offense is probably going to have to carry this team...it for sure will IF the Bears make it to the playoffs.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I put some of the blame on Lovie for forcing the defense to play with one hand behind their back on the last drive of regulation. Nine plays of the 97 yard 12 play drive Lovie rushed only 3 players and had Shea spying the QB, 2 safeties 20 yards off the LOS and the LB's backing up beyond 10 yards of the LOS at the snap.

Urlacher has said repeatedly that he hates playing this style of defense late in the game because it takes away your intense style of play. The defense only gave up 10 points before that drive. They only gave up one long pass before this drive which was aided by a no-call for offensive pass interference. I wish Lovie would just let the defense play, if they give up a big scoring play at least there's time left for your offense to counter.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
If you know so much about this team, why aren't you coaching?

/Lovie's asskissers

Nick80

I know that the result yesterday was fucking annoying but are we out of the playoff race yet?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anyone think they could maintain the pace they were on? It's time for the offense to step up and put more points on the board. With that said, I thought the offense was much improved from top to bottom yesterday. A positive going forward, IMO.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but with the age of this Defence and the injury's I think this D is going to be very mediocre at best the rest of the season. Its not just yesterday they came out at the begining of the season like gang busters and after the bye week, they have been on a steady trend downwards.

Watch out!! When you state the obvious on here, you get called a hater. I agree 100%, so I guess I hate the entire defense. lol

Most of the older defensive starters are battling injuries and are missing most of practice time, then it shows up when the winded in the 4th quarter. Briggs looked exhausted in the 4th qtr and OT. Tillman looked dead at the end. Urlached looked dead a good part of the game. Peppers was not heard from in the second half.

jc456

Liked Posts:
What's laughable to me is the fact that the discussion always comes down to the defense. Defense, Lovie's pride and joy right? Why is it then that they brings us such unloving memories? It tells me Lovie's d is an F!