Morgan Moses to visit Bears

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Letting him go to hers for 3.6. Million is a fucking joke considering they paid turnstile ifedi four million almost five!

They should have just let Larry borom play and some other young cheap right tackle as backup. There’s no way almost none that he could be worse than ifedi!

Pace wastes so much on wrong players at the wrong positions. He better sign Schwartz now and I don’t care if he’s a gimp. He’s still be far better than ifedi and anyone else I this team at 32 with a bad back and he wouldn’t cost much more, maybe 5-6 mill per year compared to ifedi, Schwartz has been the best right tackle in football for the last five years as a whole.

even borom is better dollars to donuts! 3.6 million for a swing tackle, who always plays and has been to Pro bowls. Is insane

why waste money on Damien Williams, he will get no carries this year unless Montgomery goes down but we drafted his backup anyway. Not a wide amount of money spent on him.

we are paying identical bad qb’s a lot of money for zero return. Let our young stud play who even at this point gives us the best chance to win in a year where our roster may still be good enough to win with the right guy at the helm.

I would pay barely anything at backup qb’s, your starter goes down and so does your season. The eagles thing was an anomaly as proven over amd over again. Have two young guys that you may be able to groom into something. Fuck bray wasn’t much worse than Daniels or trubisky to be honest.

highly over paid dalton when 5 would have done it when it shouldn’t even have been done in the first place, spending so much money on a thirrty year old pass rusher was silly, Shaw Barrett was still available at the time. Hopefully Quinn can turn it around but his history has shown that his play always dips after getting paid and then is lights out come contract year. I don’t want those kinds of players in my team, money first and don’t really care about winning!

paying ten million to graham was insane. His numbers were ok but not worth that kind of money.

you can’t win by hoping that your free agents win it for you. You have to be able to teach amd being along your own draft picks, the earlier the better bc of the cheap usage.

the league is turning into starting guys much younger and sooner bc they’re cheaper, less likely to get injured, their athleticism is at a peak bc I’m telling you most positions players aren’t close to what they were at 22-25 as far as athleticism goes and when they play young often their athleticism and endurance makes up for lack of experience.

paying a safety as much as they paid Eddie as historically stupid. Malik hooker if healthy and that’s a big if wouldn’t be much of a drop off if any at league minimum. Our other starter was better than. Eddie last year.

od still sign one of the older tackles league minimums or close to it for insurance and they’re still better than hers we probably have right now. Either of kc’s free agent centers would be a huge improvement over mustioher but let’s hope he plays well this year but I doubt it.

nfl isn’t a secret, a great offensive line will help you get to the playoffs consistently even with a trubisky a qb, a great d line will do the same fir the defense. And then most importantly a qb has the biggest influence on the game but you’d be foolish not to build a great line around him to maximize your chances. I’ll take a great offensive line over the two best wr’s and day. They’ll make some plays but they won’t get seen or their qb won’t have time to make the throw or an accurate one.

they’re both going to be fired this year bc they simply aren’t very good at their respective jobs and it’s the truth!
A lot of stupid in here, but comparing Tyler Bray to any qb takes the cake

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Letting him go to hers for 3.6. Million is a fucking joke considering they paid turnstile ifedi four million almost five!

They should have just let Larry borom play and some other young cheap right tackle as backup. There’s no way almost none that he could be worse than ifedi!

Pace wastes so much on wrong players at the wrong positions. He better sign Schwartz now and I don’t care if he’s a gimp. He’s still be far better than ifedi and anyone else I this team at 32 with a bad back and he wouldn’t cost much more, maybe 5-6 mill per year compared to ifedi, Schwartz has been the best right tackle in football for the last five years as a whole.

even borom is better dollars to donuts! 3.6 million for a swing tackle, who always plays and has been to Pro bowls. Is insane

why waste money on Damien Williams, he will get no carries this year unless Montgomery goes down but we drafted his backup anyway. Not a wide amount of money spent on him.

we are paying identical bad qb’s a lot of money for zero return. Let our young stud play who even at this point gives us the best chance to win in a year where our roster may still be good enough to win with the right guy at the helm.

I would pay barely anything at backup qb’s, your starter goes down and so does your season. The eagles thing was an anomaly as proven over amd over again. Have two young guys that you may be able to groom into something. Fuck bray wasn’t much worse than Daniels or trubisky to be honest.

highly over paid dalton when 5 would have done it when it shouldn’t even have been done in the first place, spending so much money on a thirrty year old pass rusher was silly, Shaw Barrett was still available at the time. Hopefully Quinn can turn it around but his history has shown that his play always dips after getting paid and then is lights out come contract year. I don’t want those kinds of players in my team, money first and don’t really care about winning!

paying ten million to graham was insane. His numbers were ok but not worth that kind of money.

you can’t win by hoping that your free agents win it for you. You have to be able to teach amd being along your own draft picks, the earlier the better bc of the cheap usage.

the league is turning into starting guys much younger and sooner bc they’re cheaper, less likely to get injured, their athleticism is at a peak bc I’m telling you most positions players aren’t close to what they were at 22-25 as far as athleticism goes and when they play young often their athleticism and endurance makes up for lack of experience.

paying a safety as much as they paid Eddie as historically stupid. Malik hooker if healthy and that’s a big if wouldn’t be much of a drop off if any at league minimum. Our other starter was better than. Eddie last year.

od still sign one of the older tackles league minimums or close to it for insurance and they’re still better than hers we probably have right now. Either of kc’s free agent centers would be a huge improvement over mustioher but let’s hope he plays well this year but I doubt it.

nfl isn’t a secret, a great offensive line will help you get to the playoffs consistently even with a trubisky a qb, a great d line will do the same fir the defense. And then most importantly a qb has the biggest influence on the game but you’d be foolish not to build a great line around him to maximize your chances. I’ll take a great offensive line over the two best wr’s and day. They’ll make some plays but they won’t get seen or their qb won’t have time to make the throw or an accurate one.

they’re both going to be fired this year bc they simply aren’t very good at their respective jobs and it’s the truth!
Sometimes I feel like I'm going to start to begin sounding like this when I get super upset or emotional about a subject too and then I take some deep breaths and maybe perhaps seat myselve in a position that makes me feel more centered and calmed and then I go backwards and delete the post I had just made like the post which you've made here and start all over from a place of more serenity with less emotional turbulence.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1624713464236.png

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I feel like I'm going to start to begin sounding like this when I get super upset or emotional about a subject too and then I take some deep breaths and maybe perhaps seat myselve in a position that makes me feel more centered and calmed and then I go backwards and delete the post I had just made like the post which you've made here and start all over from a place of more serenity with less emotional turbulence.
tenor.gif

One too many times I think.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Does this mean that they would have moved Jenkins to RT?

Story makes little sense. More likely Moses would have competed at both and whoever looked better at LT would stsrt there with the other moving to RT.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Story makes little sense. More likely Moses would have competed at both and whoever looked better at LT would stsrt there with the other moving to RT.
Yeah seems like a nonsense report. I'm guessing bears offered significantly less money is what it came down to

Canth

Liked Posts:
First, we all know the Bears do not have the cap room to be able to offer much. So, it's not necessarily that they did not properly value Moses, it's more that they were just not in the position to get in a bidding war for him. Too many other questionable/bad moves to have that flexibility unfortunately.

Beyond that and based on who else they already had on the roster, they may not have guaranteed he would start at RT. The outcome would be likely that he would win the job, but it wouldn't surprise that they said he would be in a competition. The Jets likely just said you get the starting job at your preferred position.

I'm not too bothered by the Bears not getting Moses simply because I thought it was a longshot anyway that they could afford him.