Morgan Moses to visit Bears

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't worry about my happy.

Just know this roster full of "just a guy" is going to be disappointing the next couple of years.

I'm sure you'll be surprised when it happens.

I think the issue is your criticisms are a bit petty at this point. It is not that you hate the guys drafted or acquired this year but that you are still upset about previous years moves and still whining about them.

You are like a girl that won't let her man forget that one time several years ago when she caught him staring at her sister's boobs.

Very little of what you have to say is based on an actual evaluation of the people being discussed but rather based on previous fuckups by Pace or vague probabilities.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think the issue is your criticisms are a bit petty at this point. It is not that you hate the guys drafted or acquired this year but that you are still upset about previous years moves and still whining about them.

You are like a girl that won't let her man forget that one time several years ago when she caught him staring at her sister's boobs.

Very little of what you have to say is based on an actual evaluation of the people being discussed but rather based on previous fuckups by Pace or vague probabilities.

A lot of the mistakes at OL over the past few years was expecting leno/massie to continue playing at the 2018 level.

I'm very happy about what they did at OL thus far considering limited resources were available. Shit, run blocking might end up being one of the strengths of this team. They got a lot of though SOB's on that line now

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
There is a decent chance the Bears are losing Robinson next year. It would be nice to stabilize the OL before we have to remake the WR room.
Yep. There's a chance we are losing ARob...the one guy on offense that's consistently productive, and because of the way Pace has been building the team, we're going to be on the hunt for a WR again soon enough. We cannot count on guys like Miller, Wims, and Ridley.

WR will be another problem soon.

Last edited:

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
".....staring at her sister's boobs."

I WASN'T.....!!!!!!

Really......

Kind of....

....well....sort of ........

They are rather remarkable Sweater Puppets......?!

Morgan Moses will be a fine addition to our O-Line. Now....back to your sister...........

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've come to the conclusion that even women stare at other women's boobs, but that doesn't mean we can lol.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't worry about my happy.

Just know this roster full of "just a guy" is going to be disappointing the next couple of years.

I'm sure you'll be surprised when it happens.
Why? Not much surprises me any more. Hs to do with not having many expectations but it also doesn't prevent being a fan. I'd rather you be surprised. Wouldn't you?

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

Really good meeting, but would guess he's going to take his other visits and see who gives him the most money. Guys that got cut because they made 9.6M typically don't get as much as 8M. 8M though isn't that bad if it's spread out on average over a 3-year contract. I'd have no qualms about signing him for 3-4 years with an out after 2.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Really good meeting, but would guess he's going to take his other visits and see who gives him the most money. Guys that got cut because they made 9.6M typically don't get as much as 8M. 8M though isn't that bad if it's spread out on average over a 3-year contract. I'd have no qualms about signing him for 3-4 years with an out after 2.
Don't quite understand. He wants $8m per. It's a situation where it appears the Bears want to keep him here and are seeing if they can get the #s to fit/convince him to take less. Probably trying for both. Take less with back ended guaranteed. We know how Pace likes to kick it down the road. :rolleyes:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
$8M a year for a swing tackle lol? They sign him, Graham better pack his douchey bags and Moses better be parting the red seas.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Castillo thinks Ifedi can be a pro bowl RT this year. If that's the case, it doesn't sound like we'll be will to pony up the cash that Moses will command.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Castillo thinks Ifedi can be a pro bowl RT this year. If that's the case, it doesn't sound like we'll be will to pony up the cash that Moses will command.

That's called coach speak. Don't pay attention to it

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how you got the impression that one of the best rated RT's in the league was going to get $8 million to be a backup
Apparently Rivera had Cosmi ranked higher than him since he cut him and signed Leno to play on the other side.. I know nothing about Moses other than he got cut / replaced by a rookie.

It is great and all that they're bringing these guys in, I can think of one player I'd like to see that $8M go to to keep around

Nelly

Liked Posts:
That's called coach speak. Don't pay attention to it
We did re-sign him for $5 mil. That's no pittance for an offensive lineman. The team obviously thinks he's a starter for that kind of scratch.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

Eh, I guess take this with a grain of salt. The dude who tweeted this also said Anthony Miller would be traded draft day and the Bears were trading into the top 5. Both reasonable things, but doesn't look like he's gotten much right so far.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep. There's a chance we are losing ARob...the one guy on offense that's consistently productive, and because of the way Pace has been building the team, we're going to be on the hunt for a WR again soon enough. We cannot count on guys like Miller, Wims, and Ridley.

WR will be another problem soon.
WR is likely the biggest area of concern after this season.

Mooney, Newsome, and Ridley are the only guys under contract.

The Bears could use Mooney to take a step and one of those 1 year speed guys to earn a 2nd deal, but WR is likely the focus of the 2022 offseason.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That is Bobbie Massie/Charles Leno thinking.

This guy is okay and we paid him decent money, so lets not get a clear upgrade to him,