Morgan Moses to visit Bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
IDK, but cunting about it for the next 3 months doesn't seem healthy to me.

But you do you.
Anything that isn’t optimism you consider cunting. How did all of your optimism and homerism work out the past couple years?

speaking of health, why is the blackout drunk gambling addict commentating on it?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how many NFL teams would draft a future of the franchise QB, and ask a rookie tackle to make the switch from RT & LT at the pro level to protect their investment?

And how many other fanbases would defend "the plan" and accuse other fans as "cunting" for pointing it out?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wonder how many NFL teams would draft a future of the franchise QB, and ask a rookie tackle to make the switch from RT & LT at the pro level to protect their investment?

And how many other fanbases would defend "the plan" and accuse other fans as "cunting" for pointing it out?
All of them

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
Is Moses an idiot or he knows he can't play LT? If he had an opportunity to have a starting LT spot and performed well he would make himself a lot of money. I'm guessing what is reported there isn't accurate though.
Might prefer RT and also wouldn't surprise me if the Jets offered more money to play RT than the Bears were to play LT. Jets have a lot more cap space available.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

To be fair Jenkins was a LT before and made the switch to RT out of necessity

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
So the Bears really want to handle the LT position by throwing a bunch of RTs at it.
I really wouldn't be against okung. I know he's rarely healthy, but he'd give us some solid play and would be a good player for Jenkins to learn from