Morgan Moses vs TJ Watt

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Also helps when the QB is getting the ball out quickly.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He'll fit nicely with a team that will be able to afford him.

I tend to agree with this. I think someone pays him more than the 4-5Mil the Bears likely have when they sign their draft picks. Is he worth restructuring people for? Probably depends if they see him as 1-year depth or a long-term RT option.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I tend to agree with this. I think someone pays him more than the 4-5Mil the Bears likely have when they sign their draft picks. Is he worth restructuring people for? Probably depends if they see him as 1-year depth or a long-term RT option.
If they could create the space for Moses and breeland or Nelson I'd be pretty thrilled with the offseason

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
He's better than the vet Ts currently on the roster, and we wont know what the rookies are capable of until we see them play. We will see what happens but just like Leno this guy seems like someone you love on the team if hes making around $4m a season, but cant wait to replace if hes getting 8-9. AKA great depth if hes willing to be paid like depth.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He's better than the vet Ts currently on the roster, and we wont know what the rookies are capable of until we see them play. We will see what happens but just like Leno this guy seems like someone you love on the team if hes making around $4m a season, but cant wait to replace if hes getting 8-9. AKA great depth if hes willing to be paid like depth.
The problem is he isn’t a “depth” guy. He is a starting RT for most teams.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
The problem is he isn’t a “depth” guy. He is a starting RT for most teams.
Yeah he would probably be the starting RT on this team too, should have said "great budget player if hes willing to be paid like a budget player".