Most feared player in the game...

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
According to a survey (roughly 100 current players) in the newest edition of ESPN the Magazine, the most feared playing in MLB is our former reliever: Kyle Farnsworth (now with the Royals).

I'll never forget when he beat the crap out of the Reds' pitcher who tried bunting on him. So hilarious especially because Wilson had a bat and started to charge the mound, but then Kyle tackled him and got in a few nice punches causing him to bleed. LMAO.

Oh number 2 on the list was Carlos "Big Z" Zambrano. One player noted that Zambrano is enourmous and freakishly strong.

Number 3 was Prince Fielder because he looks like a teddy bear but he is capable of destroying someone if ticked off.

Pretty good topic to talk about....

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
wow, lol. So this means afraid to piss off, not afraid to play I take it?

ZAN

Liked Posts:
I read an article that said Big Z didn't even like to mess with Farnsy. He was a baaad dude.

On a different note, I'll bet you all that you can't figure out who the Chicago Bears team badass is....? Any takers?

Castro's Fidel

Liked Posts:
I would fear Randy Johnson's mullet. That thing is fierce. I think it released it's own country CD.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I read an article that said Big Z didn't even like to mess with Farnsy. He was a baaad dude.

On a different note, I'll bet you all that you can't figure out who the Chicago Bears team badass is....? Any takers?

Robbie Gould?

I say him because he could kick your nuts to your tonsils.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
"Scared" here meaning "most likely to go bat-shit crazy while pounding whiskey and murder you" I'm assuming.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"Scared" here meaning "most likely to go bat-shit crazy while pounding whiskey and murder you" I'm assuming.

yea because seriously there are much scarier players in terms of you dont watch them at the plate or the mound

Lefty

Liked Posts:
yea because seriously there are much scarier players in terms of you dont watch them at the plate or the mound

Or how about "most likely to groove a 98mph fastball at your head because you're not caucasian and/or may have looked at him funny-like"

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NZ5_5wPE0M]YouTube - Kyle Farnsworth is a beast MLB FIGHTS[/ame]

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
Farnsworth should have been playing for the Bears with them tackling skills lol

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
26_worstmoves1_large.jpg

kyle_farnsworth_fight.jpg

Elmhurst Steve

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna take this in a better direction....At bat-Albert Puljols....Pitching-Carlos Marmol. I say marmol, because he's liable to hit the batter and the hitter is VERY unlikely to get a hit off him. He's more likely to look silly.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
Albert Pujols came to mind right away once i saw the title.