Most injuries by NFL stadium

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, it would give more accurate overall results. I get why they did it that way but they"re just outsmarting themselves. They've added a variable by trying to remove one.
I understand why you are saying this, but it would give skewed results around the league. We will have to disagree on this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Works for me. I just prefer all the pertinent data to selecting 1/2 of it. Like I said, I don't care what the field is made of. It just needs to be better maintained. There are quality of product issues here as well.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Take the median derived stats of the home team for those 8 games and apply them and you have 9 teams versus 8. You don't over weight the stats in that manner.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Take the median derived stats of the home team for those 8 games and apply them and you have 9 teams versus 8. You don't over weight the stats in that manner.

Yes, weighting is required, but there would still be 8 different training programs being compared to just 1. Could compare them as two separate test groupings. Home team vs. the total sum of the field, each group with 8 games of data on the same field. Then replicate that for EACH of the teams & their home field = 32 sets of 2 groupings of 8 games each. That'd be cool to see but seems they didn't do that.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The Ravens went from a turf field back to natural grass, while they do have other events on the field, they tend to find a way to protect it as much as possible.

I think irrigation and heat might be an issue at SF. They need to find a way to artificially keep the grass and field in better condition than Mother Nature will allow.