Most realistic 3tech Prospects? Who is YOUR guy?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Seeing a lot of Jordan Davis in mock drafts. Anyone else? Bears need a 3 tech badly. Who is your guy?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Jordan Davis can do anything it seems I’d probably say he is a improved version of Vince wilfork

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
3T's Bears should be able to get in round 2, Winfrey, Leal, Hall. Of those three I would say Winfrey.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This is my stance.

Fuck the defense. Help Fields.
I agree with you. But you know that’s not what Poles and Eberflus are going to do.

Otherwise, they wouldn’t have tried to sign a 3-tech for big money while almost ignoring the WR and O-Line positions.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
are we sure a 3 tech is even a real position they need? has anyone ever even heard of it before they hired indiana's defensive coordinator to raise the young qb? could just be propaganda

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 whomst is your guy?
I really like that day 2 guy who shows those good things on film from that university that sometimes has NFL players. Very strong possibility for the Bears with Larry Okeechobee failing his physical.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Rumors today that Devonte Wyatt could fall. Of course, grain of salt being that it's a week away from the draft. But he's pretty damn good, even though he's 24 already.

But I actually think Perrion Winfrey is a better fit. He has great length, which Eberflus looks for. He has some untapped potential as a former JUCO guy. Big Senior Bowl week. He has the potential to be a dominant 3T in the Tommie Harris vein.

Travis Jones isn't a 3T to me, but reminds me some of Akiem Hicks. He can be just unblockable at times and he was rarely blocked by 1 person in college. Also good in Senior Bowl 1v1s.

Matthew Butler needs some work, but is a potential 3T. He's got enough length and power, though not great. His explosiveness is what stands out most though.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Eddie Goldman and Akeem Hicks are free agents...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This board gon lose it's fkin mind when bears take a tackle with their highest pick

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
are we sure a 3 tech is even a real position they need? has anyone ever even heard of it before they hired indiana's defensive coordinator to raise the young qb? could just be propaganda
Of course it is a position of need. The first guy the Bears tried to sign in the offseason was a 3T.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I mean, there was a $41 million contract offer to Larry Ogunjobi. It's a position they *chose* to throw big money at instead of going after other positions.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I mean, there was a $41 million contract offer to Larry Ogunjobi. It's a position they *chose* to throw big money at instead of going after other positions.
yeah well i dont really believe in "them" and their contracts. and tbh i feel like theyd be better off letting me and dabearsblog sort this mess out i made more money scamming crypto than most of the nfl exectutives and would have no issue differing my salary to save this franchise and win a superbowl for virginia but here we are as i drive aimlessly around in my tesla s plaid edition wondering where the world is gonna give me a shot to make this shit right like i have with my whole life, you feel me brother?

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Thomas Booker rd. 3-5 from Stanford.
6'3 310 4.94 forty. 7.33 3 cone drill.