Move the Sticks 360: Justin Fields

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now… who else has seen this? I’ve got to admit. It’s quite the pump up video. (You’ll have to go to YouTube to watch)

Interviews with Justin’s former coach, Trent Dilfer, JK Dobbins and more.

Last edited:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Trent Dilfer sighting!!!

Fields is the motherfucking real deal

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Now… who else has seen this? I’ve got to admit. It’s quite the pump up video. (You’ll have to go to YouTube to watch)

Interviews with Justin’s former coach, Trent Dilfer, JK Dobbins and more.
I think I know now what an addiction is. I just can't seem to get enough of Fields videos. They make me feel a different sensation than I have ever felt for a Bears QB before.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I never had this kind of hope with Trubisky, it was always the "let wait and see" approach with him.

I think the only time I ever felt like this was when we traded for Cutler, and I was in denial until the final 2 years....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How did he drop to 11?

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They've updated the 360 since the draft, but this was what I was consuming beforehand and what had me so excited when Fields started to slide on draft night.

The interviews with Ryan Day, John Beck, and Ron Veal. The inside perspective from Brooks and Dilfer at the Elite 11 where he outplayed Lawrence. It's all good reason to be hyped.

It's kind of like the Kollman video on Jenkins. Just keep injecting it in my veins until the season starts.

FieldsofDreams1

Liked Posts:
I never had this kind of hope with Trubisky, it was always the "let wait and see" approach with him.

I think the only time I ever felt like this was when we traded for Cutler, and I was in denial until the final 2 years....
Dude same, I was in denial about Cutler till his final year 2016.

Fields just feels different though, like I just have this feeling he's gonna be "the guy" that we've been looking for, for decades.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Pace should slip a c-note to Chris Simms for projecting Fields at 32. It's inexplicable how this happened. Not only the 9ers taking a complete flyer on Lance, but the Broncos not taking a QB, and the Giants trading down for the 1st time in that GM's history.

I'll give Pace kudos for the last part, but he had nothing to do with what happened 1-10.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I think I know now what an addiction is. I just can't seem to get enough of Fields videos. They make me feel a different sensation than I have ever felt for a Bears QB before.
You and me both. I have been watching Bears QB's since 1961 and none have ever given me the hope that I feel after the Bears drafting of Fields. There have been some good ones over the years but never a great one, and from what I have seen fields has the ability to be great.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
How did the 49ers take Trey Lance?

I don't think I'll ever understand that one.
I don't get it either, just from a sheer production stand point Fields is so far ahead of this guy. This is a wait and see kind of thing with Lance, but he has the look of a project to me not someone you take #3 overall.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Pace should slip a c-note to Chris Simms for projecting Fields at 32. It's inexplicable how this happened. Not only the 9ers taking a complete flyer on Lance, but the Broncos not taking a QB, and the Giants trading down for the 1st time in that GM's history.

I'll give Pace kudos for the last part, but he had nothing to do with what happened 1-10.
It is way more than that (I posted most of what had to happen for it to happen on some other post).

One of the last things that had to happen was the news that Rodgers wanted out. This caused Denver (49ers too, until they were denied) to dream of landing Rodgers, causing them not to draft a QB.

Denver then drafted a CB which caused Dallas to want to trade down, allowing Philly to jump in front of the Giants allowing the Giant trade down.

It was so many things that it could be considered a miracle.

God is on the Bears side.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Legitimately, every team in the top 10 seemed to be locked in on guys they coveted to create the perfect storm for that slide. By the time the Panthers were on the clock, I was screaming for Pace to trade in.

And it was such a crazy sequence of events that stretched across the whole offseason. The Jets trading Darnold to Carolina pushed Bridgewater to Denver, taking both those teams out of contention at QB. Crazy.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How did we take Trubisky
Chris Simms projected him to be the 1st QB taken? Not related to your post but I guarantee that Chris Simms had zero effect on GMs.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chris Simms projected him to be the 1st QB taken? Not related to your post but I guarantee that Chris Simms had zero effect on GMs.
I would hope not

Bust

Liked Posts:

Wasn't just you. When the Mitch pick happened sports talk coast to coast was laughing at the Bears. It was also noted Mitch got booed pretty hard when he attended a Bulls game for the first time, lol.