Mustipher played last 34 games for Bears...

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh gee someone saw this Cody Whitehair snaps issue happening back in March. If only there wasn't a history of this for me to predict future issues with.
I hope you didn’t pull anything reaching all the way back to March to pat yourself on the back lol

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hope you didn’t pull anything reaching all the way back to March to pat yourself on the back lol
He probably figures that since he couldn’t get anyone to read his blogs even for free, he will get more traction by…demanding credit on a message board

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sorry it's not to make myself look like some sort of football genius. It's more to highlight how incompetent Ryan Poles is. Ryan Poles is making millions of dollars to be this predictably dumb.

Chase Claypool, that was a predictably bad trade. Nate Davis is a predictably bad signing. Justin Jones DeMarcus Walker Yannick Ngankwe Jalen Carter there's just so many moves that this GM has missed on that so many of us have seen coming.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry it's not to make myself look like some sort of football genius. It's more to highlight how incompetent Ryan Poles is. Ryan Poles is making millions of dollars to be this predictably dumb.

Chase Claypool, that was a predictably bad trade. Nate Davis is a predictably bad signing. Justin Jones DeMarcus Walker Yannick Ngankwe Jalen Carter there's just so many moves that this GM has missed on that so many of us have seen coming.
I can’t argue with that :(

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No reason to apologize. No one is mistaking you for a football genius.
But yet I look like one with my Chase Claypool hate my Justin Fields prediction my Luke Getsy failed as an OC in college my Justin Jones shouldn't be on the roster and now this with Cody Whitehair.