My Boy Earl Bennett Talks His Time With the Bears

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
keep it up and you will get a mod demerit. You boys can make fun of me liking Earl Bennett but I think that all this is some kind of special inside insight.

Make fun of being a fan of Earl? It was in reference to Roy Bellend Williams.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was wondering the same thing since he gave props to Rex in another tweet, but, remember, Earl was drafted in 2008,. when Ortong reigned.

Oh yeah, so he was referring to Ortong? That makes more sense.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Players go with the play called by the QB, period. Don't really understand the drama about that part. If the play call is "Tell Martz to go fuck himself", that's what they run.

What Earl had to say about Turner's O was much more damning and unfortunately, very true. The team excuse about EB not playing because of having to learn 3 positions sounds like bullshit if he had the O playbook down in anywhere near that short of a time.

Last edited:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Players go with the play called by the QB, period. Don't really understand the drama about that part. If the play call is "Tell Martz to go fuck himself", that's what they run.

What Earl had to say about Turner's O was much more damning and unfortunately, very true. The team excuse about EB not playing because of having to learn 3 positions sounds like bullshit if he had the O playbook down in anywhere near that short of a time.
He was talking about different scenarios there, different offenses..

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Mike Tice has gotta be the simple playbook he was referring to and LOL at his Bruce Arians comment. Earl sounds like one of us. Love his candor.
Just goes to show Lovie didn't know shit about offense.. How could you look at Tice's playbook as a DC, and not laugh your ass off??

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just goes to show Lovie didn't know shit about offense.. How could you look at Tice's playbook as a DC, and not laugh your ass off??

Because he probably didnt look at it. He probably just asked if there was a play having Garrett Wolfe run up the middle and a fullback dive

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
folks, remember who the other receivers were in 2008... and 2009... and 2010, really

Yeah, I often remind my ***** Packer fan friends that the only team Erin and GB are capable of beating in an NFC Championship game is the Bears....a Bears team that trotted out Earl Bennett, Johnny Knox, and Devin Hester as its wide receivers lol

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Hey Jay, How is Earl doing?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Mike Tice has gotta be the simple playbook he was referring to and LOL at his Bruce Arians comment. Earl sounds like one of us. Love his candor.

Add to the fact that Arians brings Bowels with him and 2013 could have been pretty special. Of course, that means they don't can Emery in 2014 and we could have dealt with some more bad drafts.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
umm, you have to actually go to twitter to respond to tweets. just an fyi
I was stating a previous post or twit by EB. It was funny. I dont use twitter but thanks.