My first time at photoshopping...what do you all think?

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Took me quite awhile to figure out how to do this and tons of retries and messing around to see what worked and what did not. Not very computer savvy so pretty happy about how it turned out. King of the Fourth.jpg It's not perfect but please enjoy.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Nice job. Me personally I would have still moved the king in the over to the left against the F then re-centered the whole thing but my skills are non existent and I really appreciate the effort

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Maybe change that wolf to a bull
That's literally what I first thought when I opened the thread and set my eyes on this picture. He should photoshop a bull face onto the wolf spot and then turn this into a NFT and make thousands of dollars off of it.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That's literally what I first thought when I opened the thread and set my eyes on this picture. He should photoshop a bull face onto the wolf spot and then turn this into a NFT and make thousands of dollars off of it.
4C2394D0-C8C6-4D1A-94A7-765021F6FB18.jpeg

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Now that I can recover from a crazy game. This was all for fun. I wouldn't dare try this as an NFT. Between the HBO license, the NBA license and the player likeness fees, I wouldn't be left with anything after sale. Plus, if Debo didn't like it, could be looking at a loss.
Maybe change that wolf to a bull
If I could, I would but I am just not sure how to do it without making it look awkward. Though, I think the wolf is fitting for him as a player, especially after the past two nights. Dude is a straight vicious hunter.