My Gawd Cutler sucks

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say skip Barkley and let's see what Zack Miller can do under Center. Can't be any more painful then watching Cutler shit the bed.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The tankjob continues

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I feel sick to my stomach. Why do I continue to support this team? I must be delusional. Jesus God, save me.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So now we can stop talking about the fucked up pass Jay through that bounced off Alshons helmet in the vikes game?

mecha

Liked Posts:
they have to be doing it on purpose at this juncture, right? like, the Browns have to win at least 2 games I would think before the season ends.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Fuck Cutler! I've been an apologist for years now. I'm 40 years old and have followed this team religiously for three quarters of my life. Named my son Payton after Walter. Named my dog Urlacher after Brian. Spent a small fortune in Jerseys, memorabilia, etc. I've shed to many tears over the years and haven't gotten enough good memories to keep me positive. We are a disaster, no better than the Cleveland Browns. It start with Cutler and Fox. Get rid of both and any coach, player, or exec that shares their allegiance to these two. I'm tired of the next year mentality. I'm tired of drinking the kool aid every year just to be disappointed. I'm a fan for life, that will never change. But for Christ sake, give the fans something to cheer for. I'm done buying jerseys, or anything bears related. I'm done drinking the kool aid. We are a shit franchise, with a shit quarterback and a shit coach. I just hope my son may see a playoff game in his, life. I'm having my doubts I'll see one again in my lifetime. Oh yeah, fuck you too McCaskys. FUCK!

Mitchapalooza

LOL, desbro still has to bring up CCS even when he's on reddit.

jzS3Ffu.jpg

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahaha Yes. I'm a BEARs fan from birth to the grave BUT I Turned the fuckin game off after the 1st quarter when I realized the Cutler Jekyl and Hyde impersonation was back in action.
FOX and CUTLER need to go period.

This franchise is doomed until we leave both behind us

Omar

Liked Posts:
Cutler will bounce back next week. Don't worry guys. This division is up for grabs.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Fuck Cutler! I've been an apologist for years now. I'm 40 years old and have followed this team religiously for three quarters of my life. Named my son Payton after Walter. Named my dog Urlacher after Brian. Spent a small fortune in Jerseys, memorabilia, etc. I've shed to many tears over the years and haven't gotten enough good memories to keep me positive. We are a disaster, no better than the Cleveland Browns. It start with Cutler and Fox. Get rid of both and any coach, player, or exec that shares their allegiance to these two. I'm tired of the next year mentality. I'm tired of drinking the kool aid every year just to be disappointed. I'm a fan for life, that will never change. But for Christ sake, give the fans something to cheer for. I'm done buying jerseys, or anything bears related. I'm done drinking the kool aid. We are a shit franchise, with a shit quarterback and a shit coach. I just hope my son may see a playoff game in his, life. I'm having my doubts I'll see one again in my lifetime. Oh yeah, fuck you too McCaskys. FUCK!

Take two weeks off then quit