My Gawd Cutler sucks

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We still love the PIB...even though his only contribution these days is bitching about poster's dissatisfaction of the most important position in football.

Keep your love. This place just becomes an enthusiastic mob whenever jay plays bad. No real discussion at all in this thread. I honestly can't wait for Cutler to go because the obsession is so deep with him a lot of posters will follow him to whatever team he lands on just to bitch about him.

Anyway Cutler played terrible and made Conte of all people look good. Whatever

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep your love. This place just becomes an enthusiastic mob whenever jay plays bad. No real discussion at all in this thread. I honestly can't wait for Cutler to go because the obsession is so deep with him a lot of posters will follow him to whatever team he lands on just to bitches.

Yeah but yesterday was different. Everything was so good last week, including Cutler, that there actually was real Bears enthusiasm. The line on the game went from Tampa Bay as a 3 point favorite to a 3 point underdog, and that is a huge line move. Gigantic. Even the announcer said very early in the game that he has never seen a more confident 2-6 football team in his life. This wasn't just posters saying shit. This was actually a ton of money actually moving in on the Bears as they saw something developing here.

And you could see that Tampa Bay could not move the ball at all early in the game. The defense was jacked up to no end. Then came the interceptions on two consecutive offensive plays for the Bears. The pick 6 was just brutal. Then we get the ball all the way down the field again due to the defense and he coughs it up. On practically 2 straight plays later on he overthrew Jeffery by 20 yards and then was short by 20 yards. If you were trying to throw the game you couldn't play as bad as he did. And then the defense was gassed as we had no passing game whatsoever. He single handedly ruined the game. Him and him only.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah but yesterday was different. Everything was so good last week, including Cutler, that there actually was real Bears enthusiasm. The line on the game went from Tampa Bay as a 3 point favorite to a 3 point underdog, and that is a huge line move. Gigantic. Even the announcer said very early in the game that he has never seen a more confident 2-6 football team in his life. This wasn't just posters saying shit. This was actually a ton of money actually moving in on the Bears as they saw something developing here.

And you could see that Tampa Bay could not move the ball at all early in the game. The defense was jacked up to no end. Then came the interceptions on two consecutive offensive plays for the Bears. The pick 6 was just brutal. Then we get the ball all the way down the field again due to the defense and he coughs it up. On practically 2 straight plays later on he overthrew Jeffery by 20 yards and then was short by 20 yards. If you were trying to throw the game you couldn't play as bad as he did. And then the defense was gassed as we had no passing game whatsoever. He single handedly ruined the game. Him and him only.

Sorry man but it sounds like your high from the Vikings win has crashed. You should be used to jekyll and Hyde Cutler by now. We'll at least I know you aren't going to tell posters to kill themselves

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Keep your love. This place just becomes an enthusiastic mob whenever jay plays bad. No real discussion at all in this thread. I honestly can't wait for Cutler to go because the obsession is so deep with him a lot of posters will follow him to whatever team he lands on just to bitch about him.

We appreciate you valiant effort at a real discussion in this thread:

Yeah he played bad and per usual the usual suspects were happy to pounce

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It probably annoys you as much as it annoys me when people say things like, "We definitely would have beaten the Jags and Colts if Cutty was playing, he'd have made the difference in the red zone", when the truth is nobody knows when Jay is going to stink the place up and give the other team the ball over and over and over and over like yesterday. How he still gets the assumed benefit of any doubt regarding issues like that, I have no idea.

Anyway, look on the bright side, you only have seven more of these Monday mornings to deal with.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It probably annoys you as much as it annoys me when people say things like, "We definitely would have beaten the Jags and Colts if Cutty was playing, he'd have made the difference in the red zone", when the truth is nobody knows when Jay is going to stink the place up and give the other team the ball over and over and over and over like yesterday. How he still gets the assumed benefit of any doubt regarding issues like that, I have no idea.

Anyway, look on the bright side, you only have seven more of these Monday mornings to deal with.

Agreed. We don't know when Cutler will be good or bad, we just know something will happen.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I do wish we had Hoyer healthy if anything for player development on the O side of the ball. Meredith looked like a promising bright spot until Cutler came back and forgot all other receivers sans Jeffery.

Did Cam get another target outside of that horribly thrown Cutler pass?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And yes I can't wait for this shit to be over

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

For stats sake...the Bucs moved from 26th ranked D up to 24th merely by playing Cutler's led Bears.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Disagree. Not much has happened during Cutler's 8 years with the Bears. Its been one long, mediocre blur.

Not really, even when Jay ends the season with an average passer rating, he was never average. He was good then terrible, kind of like the last two games.

Does any of this sound familiar?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Its sounds familiar, except for the "He was good" part. He's been terrible, then by week 10 you have the Rams starting some guy with the last name of Davis and the Browns are trying to bring in Colt McCoy for workouts, so Cutler 'rises' to average by mere attrition.

This season, no, he isn't in sniffing distance of average. In the past when he would finish the season with an average rating but he was never average. The horrible, acceptable, and good games worked out to an average season.

Hoyer would have 16 average games, then implode in the playoffs.

Cutler would have everything from spectacular to craptacular, never average. You have to win 3 or 4 games in a row to win the SB. Has Jay ever had 4 consecutive great games against playoff teams?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

He's been here for 8 years. He sucks. End of story. And if it makes all of us feel better by uniting together to e-beat this dead horse then so fucking be it. We're 2-7.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's been here for 8 years. He sucks. End of story. And if it makes all of us feel better by uniting together to e-beat this dead horse then so fucking be it. We're 2-7.

You guys every think about smoking weed or something? I see that as calming your nerves more than circle jerking about jay Cutler

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Doesn't make sense, Cutler said he likes Trump. His fans are probably happy with Trump as POTUS.

3740898+_1425f04911f0bbd5b3b7ad335db8642d.jpg

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys every think about smoking weed or something? I see that as calming your nerves more than circle jerking about jay Cutler

I would never smoke weed. It's a drug and drugs are bad, mmkay.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Might also help calm the nerves while constantly battling circle jerks.