My Late Round Sleeper Pick

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Montel Harris
RB Temple
5'8". 208
40. 4.57

This guy won't wow you with speed or size but watch his highlights. He has elite balance and great field vision which are equally important to the position. Things just cant coach. The dude just keeps moving forward after contact. He put up big numbers while playing for Boston College his first three years then tore his acl then was dismissed from the team for undisclosed reasons. He then enrolled in grad school at Temple and played his final year.

2008. 900 rush yds-6 total tds
2009. 1457-15
2010. 1243-9
2011. inj. 135
2012. 1054-12

He is a black belt in Karate (not the same as your 12 yr. old niece in TKD at the local Mc Dojo) He also had 351-7 against Army while playing for Temple. He also put up big numbers against better comp while at BC. He also is a pretty decent receiver out of the backfield.

Highlight

[video=youtube;wXfh-qWhRZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXfh-qWhRZU[/video]

Probably could be had in the 7th but since we don't have one I wouldn't mind taking him the 6th. He'd take Armando Allen's place then grow into the 2 slot on the depth chart.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
This is My Late Round Sleeper Pic:

sleeper.jpg

(You youngsters have no idea what you're looking at, do you?)

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is My Late Round Sleeper Pic:

sleeper.jpg

(You youngsters have no idea what you're looking at, do you?)

A robot penguin that has sex with children?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can see it with a pal, or your mom. It's a fairly mom safe movie, it's PG. Mom's like woody allen films.

That's not what I was asking. [video=youtube;Isrd7E5nzIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isrd7E5nzIQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

hurdda73

Liked Posts:
Didn't we prove this Smurf argument before with Wolfe? Yes you may not be able to locate a sm scat back, sure being stuck on a shoe bottom. So how dies a guy this sm do on Goal-line? Not well so you are better off drop kicking him for 2pts as he holds the ball to assure the ball splits the uprights