My mom says mitch is an excellent football player

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jus Sayin guys.

She can bench like 300, she knows what shes talkin bout.

Mitch bout to show out week 1 bois.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jus Sayin guys.

But can she lift you?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd say I can't wait for the season to start so we don't get these threads, but the season has started and.....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This forum is gonna be hilarious if Mitch has a good game.

"Oh all he did was beat the Lions "

"FFFFFFUUUUUUU MITCHELS GONNA MAKE US SOOPER BOWL"

No matter what Trubisky does this first game he will lose on this forum.......

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Bench 300 sounds like op mom back in normal times would be op dad.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No matter what Trubisky does this first game he will lose on this forum.......

I mean anyone with a brane should not get too excited over a good game or two. He’s played good stretches before. Think he needs to put together a solid 6-8 games in a row to truly win people over. Even then he’ll have doubters. Just too much accumulated baggage there.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean anyone with a brane should not get too excited over a good game or two. He’s played good stretches before. Think he needs to put together a solid 6-8 games in a row to truly win people over. Even then he’ll have doubters. Just too much accumulated baggage there.

So Bears fans aren't allowed to get excited if the Bears win and Trubisky plays well?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jus Sayin guys.

Give her a thumbs up from me, for knowing who is the starting QB for the Bears in week one.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:

I am among those that will be waiting for the other shoe to drop, but if he gets off to a good start and strings together that many good games, I will gladly eat some crow. Thus far he has not really had more than two good games in a row, and that is my expectation again this year.

The schedule is favorable, in the first half of the season, and if he can not perform against several of last years worst defenses (Lions, Bucs, Giants, Panthers and Falcons were all in the bottom 10 in points against) Rams and Colts were middle of the pack at 17 and 18.

I know that Free agency and the draft will impact how a team looks on defense from year to year, but a bottom dweller does not typically evolve into a top tier defense in the off-season.

Bottom line is he MUST perform well in the first 7 weeks for me to have any confidence that he can go into the games with better defenses and perform well.

If he has only 1 or 2 good games during that stretch, I will be critical, skeptical and calling for Foles.