My next car?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know. It's an example. Couldnt get a good pic in my garage....duh

Point is they are handsome and durable and at $200 for the front mats even an underachiever like HHM can afford them

It is cute that you scoured the web for an owners photos on a porsche site...almost as if you were trying to outwit the google image search.

Your bit is stale.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
a shriveling soul in shallow waters finds comfort in inane products

relic of 80s memememe

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The A8/S8 is the finest car in the world.

Audi....have my baby!!!!!!!!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
bmOXbEZg.jpg

@Omeletpants @RacerX
Ommy please zoom in and read the paper up top of my monitor on the dash..

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I just bought my wife a new Jeep Gladiator. I love it but its kinda goofy looking. Not nearly as goofy looking as that thin though :LOL:
My wife is a Jeep person, but both of us cannot get over how UGLY the Gladiator is.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My wife is a Jeep person, but both of us cannot get over how UGLY the Gladiator is.
Cant argue. Its growing on me. She drove a JK and always complained about my dog riding in it. Well the dog comes along so i guess you better get a Gladiator i said. And here we are. They look much better with 37 inch tires.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Cant argue. Its growing on me. She drove a JK and always complained about my dog riding in it. Well the dog comes along so i guess you better get a Gladiator i said. And here we are. They look much better with 37 inch tires.

Her current Wrangler is on 33 inch Mikey's. I was thinking that the Gladiator might actually look fairly legit with a camper shell, just kinda like a giant rolling toaster box.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I just bought my wife a new Jeep Gladiator. I love it but its kinda goofy looking. Not nearly as goofy looking as that thin though :LOL:
sometimes ugly is good unless you wake up still shitfaced from the night before..lol.
i'm going to paint mine's gold if i really like it..just have to wait, should be fun.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Already thinking about what to get when my current A8L lease expires. Obviously, the the next step up is the S8 which is the sport version of the A8L. With tax it comes in around $150k. A bit extravagant but for nearly 600hp makes you think "why not? At 600hp it's the fastest sedan ever made and faster than any Ferrari cause it has a Lamborghini engine

Still have lots of time to think about, but I have been known to upgrade on my leases early when I get the itch. Something to contemplate. I'm thinking about the silver exterior and Merlot red interior.
View attachment 5256

Here is a nice review. Already thinking of a nickname for it. How about "S8 Baby"?

What have you been up to?!

Gallachers

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Baltimore Orioles
  1. Colorado Rapids
  1. Houston Rockets
Personally I want Jeep, but my wife wants something Kia Sportage. I don't know how to deal with this:)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Compromise and get the KIA
And then at night when she falls asleep, cut a little bit of her hair so that way you know you really won this fight.