My Ode to Jannero Pargo

jsain360

Liked Posts:
It is time to SHUT DOWN THE CARTER on Jannero Pargo as an NBA player. I'll be surprised to see him in the league next year. 3TO in the last 2 minutes you suck and need to hand over your Bulls jersey immediately. My suggestion, Jannero you might want to take as many foreign language courses as you can during the summer, the NBA is not in your future. Take spanish, you could join
Marcus Fizer in the Puerto Rican League or play in the Mexican League. Take a refresher course in Russian you might be able to go back and play for CSAK, like Victor Kryahpa. Maybe buy some Rosetta Stone software and learn Manderin, you can go over to China and play in the CBA and challenge Bonzi Wells's scoring record. Talk to Kobe, does he still own a team in Italy. Point is I'm tired of your brick laying ass on my favorite NBA team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why is he starting over Acie Law? Law has outplayed him in every game. Law has turned into like the player that Shannon Brown is for the Lakers. Once everyone is healthy again, if all of Pargo's minutes aren't given to Law (yes all 4 garbage minutes :p), there is something wrong. The way Law has been playing, he's earned a starting spot while half our starters are out and definitely earned a spot in the rotation.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
If Law will sign for the minimum, I'd take him for the backup point guard next year. He's still a scrub, but at least he seems to know his limitations, and how good a player do you need to fill in the 8 or so minutes that Rose rests?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shakes wrote:
If Law will sign for the minimum, I'd take him for the backup point guard next year. He's still a scrub, but at least he seems to know his limitations, and how good a player do you need to fill in the 8 or so minutes that Rose rests?
Considering what he can do in 20 minutes on an injury depleted team, I'll be perfectly content with what he'll give in 8 minutes on a healthy team.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i didnt watch the game, but acie law was the high point guy. 22 pts isn't bad at all.