My thoughts for a OL strategy for a down season next season to bridge the gap for the 2023 season

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I am literally flabberghasted at all of the jumping of the gun and people getting so mad about the OL work that has been done and yet to be done already when Poles hasn't even been able to draft yet but instead of being a negative Sally and whining like a little ***** about it I remember what my mom's ex boss used to always say to me that was very wise and very much so applicable towards this topic and that was "find solutions not problems because problems are always around until you find solutions" and here is my solution for what it is worth.

Deal with it.

Now that is the most simplistic and distilled way of putting down what I'm trying for you to pick up but what I am selling here is that even if you are literally not sold on whomst we have already that is where we are at and good OL literally do not grow on trees so let us literally roll with what we have BUT work with it.

What that means is that you go maximum protection on the maximum number of snaps you can so you can maximize the production of the QB and this is why: we already don't have a complete WR corps so before you say an extra lineman would take another player out of the snap, think about it you'll just have one less scrub wr out there. That means that the extra OL gives Feilds more time to get the ball to the wr that ARE out there. It also means the ball can be run more efficiently effective and also means Feilds himselve can have more room to roam AND run. Also you can put Kmet in as an additional blocker since he is not great at catching anyways so that's 7 blockers out there which will give Feilds more time than he has ever had inside his whole career.

This does two things:
1. Gives Feilds protection
2. Assess the OL talent so that you can determine which of these guys needs the most help and then go out and get a guy whomst doesn't need any help and move the guy whomst needed all that help a chip on their shoulder to compete better or be on a bench to sit and think about needing less help and only getting to play when the guy whomst took his job needs help because he is injured and you're literally the next man up.

Bonus #3 it returns the bears to a running offense with opportunity to have big passing plays sprinkled in which is a big part of Feilds's game, deep ball strikes for go-a-head touchdowns. Basically it essenturally gives the bears an actural offensive identity that is unique and more smashmouth than we have seen in the whole time I have been alive on this planet!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can’t tell if your serious or what. A couple questions.

1) Did you really have to make another thread that’s virtually identical to the one u just made?

2) Have you heard of grammar, sentence structure or punctuation?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

1) Did you really have to make another thread that’s virtually identical to the one u just made?

1. To which thread are you referring towards and if you can link it that would be helpful because right now I will never understand what you are talking about.

2. Someone else made an ignorant statement like a typical ignoramus and I ignored replying back toward him in that other thread but I did take his notes into consideration and as you can see this thread has an OP with more concise sentences, increased puncturation, literally zero grammatical errors due to multiple proof-reads, and also bullet points as well, additionally. So please go ahead and miss me with that.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok this guy is just fucking around. I made the mistake of thinking he might be serious. My fault. /thread

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Ok this guy is just fucking around. I made the mistake of thinking he might be serious. My fault. /thread
I will accept this deflection as you yielding that you literally have no grounds on which to base your personal attack upon me and the post which I have made which I can assure is 100 percent serious as opposed to your joke of an assault on it.

Please be better and have yourselve a better day going forward.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

You're*

If you're going to call someone out on their spelling / grammar, you may want to proofread said callout.