Myles Garrett post game comments... LOL

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
What's Nagy's future in the NFL? Unless Eric Bieniemy gets a head coaching job and Reid rehires Nagy as (token) OC it's hard to believe this guy will be a coordinator again let alone a head coach. What head coach could trust him to run an offense and how could a team sell this guy to their fanbase?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Mitch is vindicated ...

He's vindicated when he can overcome everything Nagy taught and did to him in 3 years and works out somewhere else.

After what Fields got in his 1st start I'm not to sure if he'll be able to overcome Nagy.
This was shitshow level BS that broke Cutler but at least Fields isn't injured from it ... yet. But I bet he's seeing ghosts now.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I hope Justin Fields starts understanding the whys.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I'm beginning to believe more, and more, that it wasn't Mitch. It was Nagy's incompetence all along, who is proving once again, he is not smart enough to be able to adopt to his players strengths and weaknesses .

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I like how the bears got the pi call and Nagy busted out the vaunted wildcat. LMAO. The dude can't help himself after a big play to try to roll out trickery.
I think we all thought the same thing on 4th and goal. Nagy needed to go for it since we were never going to be down there again.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm beginning to believe more, and more, that it wasn't Mitch. It was Nagy's incompetence all along, who is proving once again, he is not smart enough to be able to adopt to his players strengths and weaknesses .

The only difference i see is that Fields never started a game until yesterday. Mitch did it for a few seasons and had more experience in this shit system.

But a shit system, playcalls and gameplan will make players worse. So yeah, Mitch could be much better with someone else that knows what they're doing. But his time here was still up.

Nagy has to go before he does the same with Fields

Bust

Liked Posts:

If True, Bears need to break ties with Nagy, sooner the better else he will ruin Fields.

The Kid is human, his confidence has to be shattered.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
I am so over with Nagy...........Dead Man Walking.

The guy just can't Play Call. Period. Doesn't adapt to what the "D's" offering......No adaption....just bad.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What's Nagy's future in the NFL? Unless Eric Bieniemy gets a head coaching job and Reid rehires Nagy as (token) OC it's hard to believe this guy will be a coordinator again let alone a head coach. What head coach could trust him to run an offense and how could a team sell this guy to their fanbase?
His future is at some middling college program where his ra ra BS works.

TarHeelBear

Liked Posts:

It never was Mitch. Looking back at things a little more objectively and the fact that he was able to throw for 10k yards, 64 tds on 64% completion while making a pro bowl and the playoffs, seems like a fuggin miracle worker at this point considering it was Nagy calling the shots. And he walked...... for nothing. We got nothing for the 2nd overall pick. This entire organization is bassackwards.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Lol he's been the only poster I've ever put on ignore because he's worthless.

you just responded to me 30 minutes ago tho? You must be showing early signs of dementia, get it checked out bruh

SD Bears

Liked Posts:

After that fucker gets fired with hopefully extreme prejudice and soon, he'll never be on the sidelines for another down in the NFL.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
?‍♂️ lol yeah that was a vintage Nagy play call there...

In regards to that PI - why do our WR's never attack the football? Why are they always waiting for the ball to arrive?

It's honestly amazing how poorly this team is coached offensively under Nagy.

I'd pay serious money to get behind the scenes access to watch the Bears install their offense during the week.

I can only imagine how laughable it must be on the inside listening to this dumbass set the team up for failure.

Hopefully Foles comes on TTNL someday after he's off the team so he can speak freely and tell us all what an absolute shit show it was behind the scenes.
Are you one of TTNL guys?