Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nagy needed a bit of humbling. Sometimes it takes a guy failing to really reassess their approach. Up to Nagy to determine if he will be one of those guys or not.
They seem to never do it though. Lovie Smith being a great example.

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
Kafka is a good coach. It looks like Reid thinks Mahomes does not need any more help with his abilities. Nagy does not want to put time in developing players as a HC. WTF? I hope Mahomes regresses due to Nagy, and people in KC will wonder about the whys KC offense starts sucking.
Much more likely that they win the whole thing, causing Nagy to completely lack self-awareness and say "see, I told you it was the Bears holding me back".

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard Mahomes likes this move.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Bienemy signed a one year deal. Most thought he was leaving. He probably does after this season. Nagy is going to get the OC gig when that happens.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Nagy gonna bring that dub-doink mojo to the Chefs

Great Googly Moogly

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Bienemy signed a one year deal. Most thought he was leaving. He probably does after this season. Nagy is going to get the OC gig when that happens.
Please bring him back to the NFCN to bring the Packers back to their glory days.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:

1. Great Qb's make everyone look better. Bad ones make everyone look worse.

2. Alot of people in KC think Nagy will eventually be the HC in KC. I agree with that...alot of coaches fail at their first shot at being HC...Nagy will be better having failed in Chicago..but mostly, see point no.1

3. Nagy was in the playoffs 2 out of 3 years with bad QB play. I lurk around here enough to read about the shortcomings both real and percieved about Nagy....not the worst coach ever...and certainly FAR from the best.

Nagy failed...and that is mostly his fault...but I think....as an outsider looking in....he did about as well as he could with Pace and Teabiscuit. Nagy's biggest miskate perhaps was leaving KC for a job thinking or believing that Trubisky was "it".

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

1. Great Qb's make everyone look better. Bad ones make everyone look worse.

2. Alot of people in KC think Nagy will eventually be the HC in KC. I agree with that...alot of coaches fail at their first shot at being HC...Nagy will be better having failed in Chicago..but mostly, see point no.1

3. Nagy was in the playoffs 2 out of 3 years with bad QB play. I lurk around here enough to read about the shortcomings both real and percieved about Nagy....not the worst coach ever...and certainly FAR from the best.

Nagy failed...and that is mostly his fault...but I think....as an outsider looking in....he did about as well as he could with Pace and Teabiscuit. Nagy's biggest miskate perhaps was leaving KC for a job thinking or believing that Trubisky was "it".
What player would want to play for a guy, when multiple players are saying he sabotaged them

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
I don't know.

I would only say that bad QB play screws up many things....and it's still possible Nagy was just awful.

My only point is.. Good QB + second time around as HC is usually a good scenario.