Nagy defenders

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My favorite excuse is all the people that said we needed to dink and dunk all night long, because that's what the Rams gave us. They were defending the deep pass! That's why we had to TORCH them with 4 yard passes.

You only take what the defense gives you. At no point should you ever challenge them or attempt to impose your will on them. Only take what they will allow you to have. That's how you win championships! 🤣 So bad...

ThatGuyRyan

Pincher of nips
My favorite excuse is all the people that said we needed to dink and dunk all night long, because that's what the Rams gave us. They were defending the deep pass! That's why we had to TORCH them with 4 yard passes.

You only take what the defense gives you. At no point should you ever challenge them or attempt to impose your will on them. Only take what they will allow you to have. That's how you win championships! 🤣 So bad...
Well we scored 4 more points this year so improvement..
:jonesy:

DrGonzo

Caterer of Extinction
Donator

Taking away the deep pass on defense and quick strikes over our inept secondary on offense will be the blueprint for every opponent until the Bears make someone adjust.

circusboy666

Let this shit storm ride and we will all be lucky for it next year with a new GM who knows how to handle the cap/protect draft capital and a coach who doesn’t try to prove how much smarter he is than you. Perfect storm to clean house.

puckthefackers

there are people that still have faith in Nagy? IDK, maybe as a HC who lets his OC make the play calls... maybe.

but there is not much I'm impressed with, the team continues to make the same fundamental mistakes because he just ain't drilling it in their heads. repetition, consistency, no sign of it with Nagy.

CHIBEAR

Honestly that is kinda shocking considering he was the one who said the offense had to have more explosive plays and chunk plays especially when you consider it was the first game of the season .

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Let this shit storm ride and we will all be lucky for it next year with a new GM who knows how to handle the cap/protect draft capital and a coach who doesn’t try to prove how much smarter he is than you. Perfect storm to clean house.
we have already blown the last 2 GM and HC choices, what gives you hope that will change the next time

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Pincher of nips
He classifies anyone who has anything remotely positive to say about Nagy, even if they have twice as many negatives, as a "Nagy Defender"...
EpicFail9000

There is nothing redeeming about this asshole as a head coach. Players love Tony Medlin, maybe you'd like him promoted to head coach. Dumbass.

Last edited:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Can’t wait till Nagy/Pace are gone. It was obvious by the end of 2019 that these guys are not the answer.

What sucks is Fields will have to learn a whole new offense again next season.