Nagy Fields combo?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
How do you feel about Nagy leading/ growing the new QB. How do you feel about this combo working together? Will it be a good thing or bad thing for Fields?

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well it worked for mahomes so fingers crossed.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The answer for everyone should be, I Don’t Know. Once Field plays full time, we will know if Nagy can actually coach up a QB. This time around he got the rookie QB he wants.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nagy is still gonna Nagy but Flip can develop this kid. I’d still expect to see incredibly stupid play calling but Fields will make him look better

shoez90

Liked Posts:
JF is better than MT bcuz he has improvisational skills a great instinct that can't be taught. MT was if it don't work like the pic he is fuked. Watch even Mahomes bails out the great Andy Reid with his ability. Same as Wilson, Brady, Brees not saying he is on par with them, but he at least has that tangible. Like book learning and street smarts they are different qualities. Anyway we see how it plays out he has decent tutors in Foles and Dalton hopefully.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Nagy has proven experience at making players the same or worse.

Justin Fields will be good because he's Justin Fields.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
JF is better than MT bcuz he has improvisational skills a great instinct that can't be taught. MT was if it don't work like the pic he is fuked. Watch even Mahomes bails out the great Andy Reid with his ability. Same as Wilson, Brady, Brees not saying he is on par with them, but he at least has that tangible. Like book learning and street smarts they are different qualities. Anyway we see how it plays out he has decent tutors in Foles and Dalton hopefully.
So your saying he will be good enough to overcome bad play calling?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Nagy has proven experience at making players the same or worse.

Justin Fields will be good because he's Justin Fields.
So coaching and play calling is not really a factor in your book? Situation matters not? Or are you claiming Fields to be that good that he can overcome if needed?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How do you feel about Nagy leading/ growing the new QB. How do you feel about this combo working together? Will it be a good thing or bad thing for Fields?
I feel like you quit ccs after dear sweetheart bitchell got a backup job. Now you're back asking questions?

Roflmao

shoez90

Liked Posts:
So your saying he will be good enough to overcome bad play calling?
Yeah I do and the good ones always do. Look at Brady we think it was all Belichik but look it was Tom. Just saying that if the play is wrong or needs to improvise MT isn't even in JFs universe. You think Andy Reid scripts Mahomes sidearm baseball throws that he miraculously makes?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
A good athlete will overcome mediocre coaching and a mediocre coach will realize this and bend to make the athlete even better. Matt Nagy hitched his wagon to Fields, it's no the other way around and I am pretty sure he realizes this.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Yeah I do and the good ones always do. Look at Brady we think it was all Belichik but look it was Tom. Just saying that if the play is wrong or needs to improvise MT isn't even in JFs universe. You think Andy Reid scripts Mahomes sidearm baseball throws that he miraculously makes?
It was both. NE had a solid run game and top defense in every SB season. Brady won nothing on his play alone. He was a big part, but he never carried that team. It was always a solid across the board team with good coaching.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
A good athlete will overcome mediocre coaching and a mediocre coach will realize this and bend to make the athlete even better. Matt Nagy hitched his wagon to Fields, it's no the other way around and I am pretty sure he realizes this.
We don't have mediocre coaching, we have league worst coaching. And Nagy will not bend his system to fit the QB. Fields will have to bend to Nagy's system. These are facts.