Nagy has to be gone after tonight

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's almost no benefit to firing him now without a new GM in place to start interviewing candidates.
Yes there is a benefit...fire his pathetic cancerous ass and tell them to start younger guys. Let most vets rest

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
When the people at the very top of an organisation are incompetent there’s no real hope for it. The worst part is in most businesses that incompetence would bring change, but not in the NFL.

There isn’t even any punishment for being a complete failure. The owners don’t lose all their money - they just keep getting to fuck it up generation after generation whilst continuing to be made more and more wealthy by the money the league brings in from fans and television.

If the McCaskeys really, truly loved The Bears and cared about the fans they’d fuck off and sell the franchise to people who can run it successfully. But obviously they won’t.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
They’re all pussies and cowards.
Nagy too chickenshit to hold players accountable.
Pace too chickenshit to hold Nagy accountable, or face the fans.
George too cowardly to do the right thing and get rid of a bad coach and GM.

you watch, on black Monday they’ll finally get around to firing this idiot, but it will be a “mutually agreed to“ separation. Clusterfuck, top to bottom…

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You'd like to see them sell but they don't even have to do that. Bring in some football people to run the team....they don't even have to launch teddy. Just get him out of the for front and away from decision making.The rest of the family can just sit back and count their money .

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
You'd like to see them sell but they don't even have to do that. Bring in some football people to run the team....they don't even have to launch teddy. Just get him out of the for front and away from decision making.The rest of the family can just sit back and count their money .
I don’t think it works like that. An nfl franchise does t pay dividends. The only way they get their money is to sell shares..
im sure there are people here that know more than me about this…

JBSurfer

Liked Posts:
Don’t really see the point of firing him now. Solves nothing other than could make a top coach pick another job. Keep him on as a puppet and force the play calling to whoever you want and dictate who sits and who plays.
Unless you think someone on the staff is worthy of a look for being a HC Which I don’t see. He is gone after the season, no doubt. Fans will continue to watch and pay no matter what. I’d like to see all the young guys play the rest of the way. The defense played great tonight including guys stashed on the practice squad that should have been playing it looks like.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well god damnit this is not helping my existential angst one bitScreenshot_20211221-060638.png

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone tell me what the hell was that 4th and goal play that Nagy called in the 4th quarter that lost yardage?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The team is dropping passes to drop Nagy. Has to be
You're a player trying to secure your future in the NFL, you don't intentionally drop passes

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pace has to go too tho. They aren’t going to hire a coach and then hire a GM after the fact lol.
No one iss aying hire, but you start the process regardless of the GM situation

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can someone tell me what the hell was that 4th and goal play that Nagy called in the 4th quarter that lost yardage?
Not much he does makes sense. And it gets worse. Usually you try to correct mistakes this dope doubles down

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I think the quote of the night and this might not be exact

“no one runs the wild cat as much as the bears do”

says it all and they kept this clown show for 4 years

Toast88

Liked Posts:
We are a 1-8 in our last 9 games with our lone win against the Lions. I'm notsurr why we continue to be tortued week after week. It's complete BS and there is no reason for it.
I was rooting so hard for that Thanksgiving game field goal to be blocked. This team needs a hard 9-game losing streak to force change on an organization that always has to be strongarmed into doing the right thing.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a given..
1st and goal, Bears run up the middle for a 1 yard gain= A wasted down!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No one iss aying hire, but you start the process regardless of the GM situation
Oh ok sorry pal. I just thought the idea of getting the “process” started was to finish it before another team wants to hire the same guy

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Been watching the talking heads this morning, they are killing Nagy and front office. Florio and Sims called Nagy and Pace dumb. Never heard a national broadcast call a guy dumb. Lol

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don’t really see the point of firing him now. Solves nothing other than could make a top coach pick another job. Keep him on as a puppet and force the play calling to whoever you want and dictate who sits and who plays.
Unless you think someone on the staff is worthy of a look for being a HC Which I don’t see. He is gone after the season, no doubt. Fans will continue to watch and pay no matter what. I’d like to see all the young guys play the rest of the way. The defense played great tonight including guys stashed on the practice squad that should have been playing it looks like.

Teams can start interviewing coaches next week on the 27th

So if he does get fired in season, it will be next week

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
They could get a president of football ops in place, mid season for fucks sake and begin the eval process. They didn't. I sure as fuck hope they don't go into 2022 status quo.