Nagy: I cannot stump Kmet regarding the playbook.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Closed practices were today. Supposedly, Foles was good. The QB competition was on. The media will be allowed to see practice with pads on Monday. It's gettin' close, boys!

Great articles on Kemet. Supposedly, he already has a solid grasp of the playbook - maybe he can tutor Mitch.

“I have yet to trump him in a Zoom meeting on a question,” Nagy said back in May. “I can’t trick him. He knows it all … I will guarantee you he will know this playbook inside out. That’s not going to be an issue.”

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Great, I'm excited for the guy. I hope he is ready to contribute week 1

I read another article where Bill Lazor said Kmet looks the part - he came into camp looking jacked and ready to go. It wouldn't be difficult to make an immediate impact on the fans with the crappy TEs we've had the last few years outside of the Burton career year.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I read another article where Bill Lazor said Kmet looks the part - he came into camp looking jacked and ready to go. It wouldn't be difficult to make an immediate impact on the fans with the crappy TEs we've had the last few years outside of the Burton career year.
In this offense, he only needs to make three catches a game to be a fantastic rookie season. That's my threshold of success; get open and make three catches.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Closed practices were today. Supposedly, Foles was good. The QB competition was on. The media will be allowed to see practice with pads on Monday. It's gettin' close, boys!

Great articles on Kemet. Supposedly, he already has a solid grasp of the playbook - maybe he can tutor Mitch.

“I have yet to trump him in a Zoom meeting on a question,” Nagy said back in May. “I can’t trick him. He knows it all … I will guarantee you he will know this playbook inside out. That’s not going to be an issue.”
Yeah, but Nagy hasn't asked him what his assignment is when he lines him up tight in goal line, motion switches him and Cohen, so he is flanked by Trubisky and Foles in the backfield, direct snaps it to Allen Robinson, who backwards passes it to Akiem Hicks... bet he has no idea where he suppose to be on that play?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Really hope he contributes early, don’t think he will, but I would loved to be surprised. Foles needs weapons out there.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Really hope he contributes early, don’t think he will, but I would loved to be surprised. Foles needs weapons out there.
Agreed, I hope he is able to play well enough early with Foles on the 2's to move up to practicing with Trubisky and the 1's.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It’s amazing to me people still have faith in Mitch

I've noticed over the decades, the ppl who give up on a player last fall into two groups.

1. They will not give up until the player is with another team, then they will start attacking him furiously...like a jilted lover.
2. They will never admit the player sucks, and even when he sucks on another team, it will be because the Bears' staff ruined him (implying he'd be great if he wasn't tainted by the Bears.)

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I've noticed over the decades, the ppl who give up on a player last fall into two groups.

2. They will never admit the player sucks, and even when he sucks on another team, it will be because the Bears' staff ruined him (implying he'd be great if he wasn't tainted by the Bears.)

BINGO! Those same players were just as bad / average when they left In fact Bear rejects Jim Miller, Shane Matthews, Kyle Orton, Jay Cutler, Josh McCown, Rex Grossman etc. all had their career best seasons with the Bears so that would only imply the opposite, the Bears staff made them great, lol

I forgot about Chase Daniels. The Bears were his 4th team he latched onto. The prior teams he had a grand total of 1 TD. With the Bears he threw for 6. Bear coaches are gods when it comes to developing reject QB's.

Last edited:

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That wasn’t a shot. I just don’t expect Mitch to win the “battle”. Maybe you’re just a tad sensitive about my opinion?

You responded to a post about Kmet moving up from the 2s with a statement about how ridiculous it is fans still support Trubisky. Nowhere in that post was any such notion about Trubisky. Maybe stay on topic if you don't want to get called out for your trolling.