WR 2
WR 3
TE 1
LT 1
LT 2
RG 1
RT 1

3/11 starters played on offense.

He didn't even learn that the offense is going to suck game 1 if he doesn't play them in preseason.

Wow...it will be utterly shocking to see this offense suck against LA.

I'm so tired of seeing this team be outcoached Sunday after Sunday after Sunday.

Someone make it stop. I'm begging.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
I'm not defending Nagy, but with that OL can you really run deep to medium range passing concepts and not expect your QB to get killed?

So then adjust your play calling to the OL we have.

Like any other competent OC would do.

Ours keeps trying to fit a large square peg into a round pin hole.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So then adjust your play calling to the OL we have.

Like any other competent OC would do.

Ours keeps trying to fit a large square peg into a round pin hole

Nagy isn’t the OC. That title is bestowed upon Bill Lazor

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Really....you're okay with a D player taking a shot at our 1st round Qb that could put him out for the season?

Yes.

Anything could happen, but I'm more worried about him getting blindsided in the pocket due to our shitty tackles.

I trust him to slide or run outta bounds. And it's harder to get a clean hit on a moving target.

Ok..... I'm a little shocked that you would admit and say yes to Justin Fields potentially getting injured on a designed Qb run. ?

I trust Fields on feeling pressure in the pocket and moving away. He did just that on the TD pass to Jesper.
As Qb, on designed runs he becomes a "hb". Ya typically never slide. When the Qb runs by design, it's to pick up yards not slide or run outta bounds

When Fields moves around and extends plays, it's called being a complete Qb, who can create a play. When he does what I just mentioned, he's seeing everything . The potential for injury is much less than on a designed run where the D can take legal, bone crushing hits on our 1st round Qb. Fields is not a wishbone Qb. Let the hb's run. Our 1st round Qb should never be a component in the run game as a defined, strict runner.