Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Imagine wanting to label members of this forum racists while constantly dredging up this d bag?

#confused

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Trubumpkins played great outside of the INT. I hope he continues this next week. He actually threw with conviction & confidence.

I know some are happy that he's progressing past back up level, but let's not forget we are looking for a franchise guy, not just a middling QB. Do not throw a new contract his way until he's proven to be franchise material. We made that mistake with Cutler. For some reason this franchise repeatly makes the same mistakes.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
i wish you manginas would keep your sjw bullshit elsewhere
Everything is racist these days to you oversensitive dorks
Grow up

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did Nagy call a good game? Yes. I was impressed with how off balanced he kept the Dallas D. But to say Mitch didn't have A game of games, well he hasn't watched the I can't throw 10+ yards down field with accuracy Mitch. The last 2 games, it has been a different Mitch passing medium and long passes.
Trubumpkins played great outside of the INT. I hope he continues this next week. He actually threw with conviction & confidence.

I know some are happy that he's progressing past back up level, but let's not forget we are looking for a franchise guy, not just a middling QB. Do not throw a new contract his way until he's proven to be franchise material. We made that mistake with Cutler. For some reason this franchise repeatly makes the same mistakes.

Thank you for actually contributing to the conversation instead of flooding the thread with inflammatory and slanderous remarks

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
i wish you manginas would keep your sjw bullshit elsewhere
Everything is racist these days to you oversensitive dorks
Grow up

I just love blowing this jackass shit.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this win is on Nagy then so are the losses. He obviously schemed better this game, but his playcalling has been shit most of the year.

Wrong. Nagy can only do so much with a bad QB

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Thank you for actually contributing to the conversation instead of flooding the thread with inflammatory and slanderous remarks

If the remarks were actually written with malice and not true it would be libel not slander dumb ass. Since he’s a public figure, the standard is much higher.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
How about they both get credit? It's not one or the other.

Lamar Jackson would be nowhere the QB is if he landed anywhere else. Is it all Harbaugh and Greg Roman and not Lamar?

Last edited:

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I know you all love Trubisky and think that it’s all Nagy’s fault that he sucks but Colin Cowherd thinks that it’s Nagy, not this board’s darling Trubisky, who deserves credit for the win and frankly I agree. The Bears won on Thursday because of Nagy’s great play calling and scheming combined with Jason Garrett’s lack there of not because of Trubisky.

I won't read any further,We know your HATRED! GFY!!!!!!!!!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is pretty cool - When the team wins, only one guy is allowed credit. Now there’s some smarts for ya.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about they both get credit? It's not one or the other.

Lamar Jackson would be nowhere the QB is if he landed anywhere else. Is it all Harbaugh and Greg Roman and not Lamar?

Nope, only Nagy deserves credit here.

As for Baltimore, Lamar is doing things that simply can not be coached

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nope, only Nagy deserves credit here.

As for Baltimore, Lamar is doing things that simply can not be coached

True, but they’re doing a great job scheming and game planning specifically for Lamar’s skill set. Lamar is a hell of a player, but Harbaugh is a top 5ish HC too.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
I know you all love Trubisky and think that it’s all Nagy’s fault that he sucks but Colin Cowherd thinks that it’s Nagy, not this board’s darling Trubisky, who deserves credit for the win and frankly I agree. The Bears won on Thursday because of Nagy’s great play calling and scheming combined with Jason Garrett’s lack there of not because of Trubisky.

Yeah, coach Nagy made some great throws, made some great catches, blocked well, and was outstanding running the ball. On defense, he made some great tackles.
Seriously, I’ve been critical of Trub when I felt he deserved it. Likewise, when he plays well, he deserves some props. Let’s hope the good games are more common than the bad ones. Now, I’ll give Nagy props for a game plan that played to Trub’s strengths, want to see more of that.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

LOLOLOLOLOL The but hurt is strong in this OP.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It's not untrue but then all those losses for doing the opposite of last Thursday are also on Nagy. His job is to run an O that's suited to his personnel.

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It takes an idiot to agree with another idiot. WHo threw all those passes, many on a dime? who actually ran on those QB scrambles? Yeah, Nagy called a great game and Mitch executed it very well. Mitch does not get all the blame for the shitshow games, nor should he get all the credit for the good games. See my point?