Nagy or Trestman

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Which make-a-wish-foundation coach was more of a dumpster fire?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Trestman and its not even close. Nagy is inexperienced and is getting exposed for it. He isn't a coach and not a playcaller. His putrid offense has been painstakingly difficult to watch and I'm ready to get out of my misery, but nothing will ever be as bad as Trestman lead defenses.

Rodgers put up 50 on our last ranked defense in the first half with Trestman. Thats not acceptable, especially considering the historic identity of the Chicago Bears defense being the Monsters of the Midway.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Trestman. even in a "good" year they were tremendously awful. there were more losses there where the Bears had zero chance than today. Nagy's losses are more of the "it's almost inexcusable they're losing" variety. today was a fine example.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trestman. even in a "good" year they were tremendously awful. there were more losses there where the Bears had zero chance than today. Nagy's losses are more of the "it's almost inexcusable they're losing" variety. today was a fine example.

Nagy has an elite defense, Trestman didn't.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Trestman and its not even close. Nagy is inexperienced and is getting exposed for it. He isn't a coach and not a playcaller. His putrid offense has been painstakingly difficult to watch and I'm ready to get out of my misery, but nothing will ever be as bad as Trestman lead defenses.

Rodgers put up 50 on our last ranked defense in the first half with Trestman. Thats not acceptable, especially considering the historic identity of the Chicago Bears defense being the Monsters of the Midway.
They put up 40 on the most expensive defense we’ve ever had!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why is he a good leader? He puts everyone around him in the worst positions to be successful. That’s the only thing a Leader should do.

What do you expect from a real estate agent teaching in the NFL with no play calling experience?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trestman. No one in that locker room respected him and he lost the room pretty quickly. Im shocked it took the D this long to say fuck it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Naggy allowed fangio to get us to the playoffs for a season so he has that going for him