Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm being told(If I am reading this correctly from my source up in Chicago) is that after the Ravens vs Browns game tonight, The Bears will relieve Nagy of his duties.

I've got a Nobel prize winning, Pulitzer award winning, neurosurgeon up North who got the news early this morning. And there's no reason he would have to tweet this news because of his accolades. So he is isn't trying to rock the boat per say as he doesn't even really watch football.

Hey don't shoot the messenger! Just stating the breaking news as i get it.

Bear Down

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm being told(If I am reading this correctly from my source up in Chicago) is that after the Ravens vs Browns game tonight, The Bears will relieve Nagy of his duties.

I've got a Nobel prize winning, Pulitzer award winning, neurosurgeon up North who got the news early this morning. And there's no reason he would have to tweet this news because of his accolades. So he is isn't trying to rock the boat per say as he doesn't even really watch football.

Bear Down

Wow... this news is epic.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for going out on the limb and putting your name and reputation on the line. Ballsy move

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whomst are you replying to?
Never mind this place..You're going to need to start working that heavy bag if you're going to kick Hamptons haggard old ass!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whomst are you replying to?

It seems like the white supremacist has been trying to garner your attention for like two whole weeks now. Ever since we put him on ignore during the Ravens game he has been trying to contact u lol.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Bear Down
I'm gonna call my moms aunt who's little brother knows my buddies big sister who's married to the the guy who runs the corner store up the street to check on this.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It seems like the white supremacist has been trying to garner your attention for like two whole weeks now. Ever since we put him on ignore during the Ravens game he has been trying to contact u lol.
Oh that guy. What does he want now?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lolwut

Well I guess I'm glad he stopped trying to argue that Hong Kong is a city in China..
Tell us about your plan to beat Hampton's old haggard ass, and do you have medical insurance to help you deal with your medical bills afterwards

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I wonder what his family thinks

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mark Konkol’s Pulitzer was for a triple-byline story about crime trends in Chicago that had three reporters’ names attached to it.

This whole episode has made me suspect Konkol was the foot-man in the story, running around and getting the documents, as opposed to the guys putting it all together and reporting it.