Nagy Press Conference

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't seem....he is.

We've had like what....44 games of him now? We know he's delusional.
"How would you address how easily the Packers get WR open. Why cant the Bears do that"

"Yeah lets not discuss that"

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
almost noon..and bears are quite AF.
:magic:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Despite his shortcomings as a coach, I actually liked Nagy until right now.

Last nights defensive performance is the equivalent to what his offense has been doing for the majority of games since mid-'18 season. All it took was one game for him to call them out, while he spent seasons playing off how absolute dogshit his offense is. Months of excuse making for Trubisky. The bs about good practice and missed opportunities. His hand picked QB looks like shit. His OL is as bad as we've seen. 1 or 2 developed players on offense in 3 years.

I really hope the defensive players come out and just say fuck you. Wasted 3 years of their lives under this boob.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This might be the first 5-1 team that actually coulda been 0-6 without some very good fortune against some very weak teams. The SHITSHOW we'll see the rest of the way with either QB will be of the magnitude that gets HC's and GM's fired but don't our geniuses have a few years left on their deals? How long does Ted Phillips continue to run the show?
Way too many three and outs by the offense have worn out a slightly over rated defense...........Hicks is a beast but his absence shouldn't cause a collapse. Mack gets blocked by TE's now and I think I heard Quinn's name once or twice all year.
Montgomery tore off a 57yd beauty on the first drive.......he saw 10 more carries.
Nagy's LOST and Pace is a BUST!

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I hate that stuff about how they were so amazing in practice. It seems to be considered some sort of excuse (not my fault I had them prepared) but if anything it makes me even more angry if they are playing like Gods in training then turn out a pile of steaming shit on game day.

Nagy’s sound bites are toe curling at the moment.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This is what coaches on the chopping block always say. Nagy is already got his eyes on a landing spot as a coordinator or quarterbacks coach and he isn't going to do any favors for his job prospects selling out his players in the media. Its very rarely these guys go out guns blazing.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I quit watching the post game word salad spin a few weeks ago.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You're all finally catching on to this real estate agents BS?

He's been an arrogant hard headed fucktard since day 1..an opportunistic defense and tons of breaks masked his short comings for 16 games then he failed to learn/grow/adapt and has been a loser ever since (despite continuing to get an overabundance of breaks....ie ever win this year)

Get the fuk outta here.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Nagy seriously called out the defense? The same defense that carried him to a Coach of the Year Award? The same defense that's carried his sorry ass to W's time and time again?

This just keeps getting better and better!

Not defending Nagy by any means but the defense was pitiful

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nagy seriously called out the defense? The same defense that carried him to a Coach of the Year Award? The same defense that's carried his sorry ass to W's time and time again?

This just keeps getting better and better!
That's a bold strategy. This defense has been carrying his 30th ranked offense for years.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
We gotta come together as a team. Fight for the man next to you. Keep focused on one game at time. Give it 110%.Stay focused on the little things. We all feel this pain and are working hard. There's not lack of heart in that locker room.

Can I be a head coach now?