Nagy Presser - Monday, Sept. 27th

jc456

Liked Posts:
"I gotta do a better job coaching them about how important 3rd and 1 is so they don't fuck up again"

This passive aggressive turd is a master at deflection while making it seem like he's taking responsibility.
My takeaway was, are you saying the team doesn’t know how important 3rd and 1 is?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
So not one fucking reporter is gonna ask him if he will give up play calling duties

NOT ONE FUCKING REPORTER???

FUCK ALL THESE GUYS,CHICAGO MEDIA IS LIKE THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORPS
Your politically-laced commentary is literally illegal in this section of the forums so please edit the part of your post out within the next several minutes or face being reported for a violation.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Foles might just run rogue with the offense and call his own shit. I would absolutely take him as OC over Nagy.

This might be a joking upon us by you but if not I must say it's literally a brilliant idea because as Nagy says the defense they face expects what they expect him to run so he runs the opposite but if Foles calls literally the opposite of what Nagy calls then it's what they expect but in reverse so they will literally get the unexpected instead of the unexpected they have learned to expect from Nagy and maybe we can finally see some unexpected first downs and touchdowns instead of expecting the opposite of that which are losses somehow unexpected by naggy but totally expected by the defenses he faces!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
This might be a joking upon us by you but if not I must say it's literally a brilliant idea because as Nagy says the defense they face expects what they expect him to run so he runs the opposite but if Foles calls literally the opposite of what Nagy calls then it's what they expect but in reverse so they will literally get the unexpected instead of the unexpected they have learned to expect from Nagy and maybe we can finally see some unexpected first downs and touchdowns instead of expecting the opposite of that which are losses somehow unexpected by naggy but totally expected by the defenses he faces!
i truly believe that if we could ask Foles his opinion of Nagy and he were able to be completely honest i think he`d say:
"i think hes a fucking idiot". You can see it in his face and in comments from last year he thinks Nagy is trash.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Your politically-laced commentary is literally illegal in this section of the forums so please edit the part of your post out within the next several minutes or face being reported for a violation.
You gonna report me for comparing Chicago media to the white house press corps?

You really that soft?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
You gonna report me for comparing Chicago media to the white house press corps?

You really that soft?
It is not a question of my toughness sir it is literally about rules for me are also for thee and what you're doing is derailing the conversation by inserting your political commentary into a thread about football inside a forum that allows football posts but has made political posting a bannishable offense so if anything you should be thanking me rather than trying to insult me because I have called your attention to your offense and given you ample time to correct your mistake that violates the forum policy.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Additional point of clarification for you also @HansGruber to answer the other question you made before your insulting question.

I never said that I would report your violation myselve, I said it is something you will face if you don't edit it because there are many people who WILL report it but won't even bother telling you their reporting intentions beforesthand.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Crowd needs to boo the shit out of him next week. Let the McCaskeys hear it.

"Na-gy Sucks... Na-gy Sucks... Na-gy Sucks"
I’d prefer:

“Fuck McCaskeys…. Clap clap clap clap clap
Fuck McCaskeys….. etc”

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyways I could tell no one has really sat Nagy down after listening to that presser. No chats from George or Pace. It was the same BS as always.

These guys really care seemed to be the phrase of the day. Heard care several times.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
There is no recovering from that type of performance. It is in the record books forever. I just got up off my desk, fell forward and gained more yards than Nagy's offense did on Sunday.

greg23

Liked Posts:
12 year old hall monitor is back!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We are on the verge of understanding the whys, and I couldn't be more excited.

National media: calls for Nagy's head

Chicago media: Did you think Robert Quinn played well? Because we all do. Right, guys?

jive

Liked Posts:
I’d prefer:

“Fuck McCaskeys…. Clap clap clap clap clap
Fuck McCaskeys….. etc”
The McCaskeys have been receiving hate for the last 3 decades. They can't hear any of that crap from their ivory tower. And if a whisper gets to their ears, they just roll around in their pile of money to feel better.

jive

Liked Posts:
There is no recovering from that type of performance. It is in the record books forever. I just got up off my desk, fell forward and gained more yards than Nagy's offense did on Sunday.
I made a turd this morning that was more net yards than what the Bears put up against the Browns.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Nope. Well maybe Foles lol.

Also, I've never heard a guy talk about how they allegedly "care" so much. He mentions it as if it needs to be said. If he feels the need say so, I'm beginning to question if in fact that is actually in doubt.

I do think some guys are just happy to be here. And others have kind of lost faith and are just going through the motions.
I honestly think that the performance yesterday could actually lead to that sort of behavior. That beating was demoralizing, and everyone on the team took that beating right along with Justin.

KoaTheBearFan

Liked Posts:
Chris Bosh once said: Legends aren’t defined by their successes, they are defined by how they bounce back from their failures.

If somehow this season ...by some miracle....Nagy was able to get this team deep into the playoffs, this idiot will become a legend. The Chicago Bitch fans will be like...that bald man with a visor took the why's and the who's and answered all the hard questions.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So did Aaron Rodgers in the last 30 seconds last night.